91

☆ 91. Chapter 91

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

91 "Master Se, Master Se!" People who recognized Master Thorde poured into the stage, and the excitement of facing the idol made them forget what had happened before and just wanted to leave a good side in front of the idol.

"Master Ser, it's been a long time since you've been there! Someone said excitedly.

Master Ser waved his hand to everyone, a charitable smile on his face.

Bode on the side was like being forgotten by everyone, was squeezed aside, and the people who had been supporting him had already squeezed in front of Master Se, he couldn't help but stare at those people with an ugly face, gritted his teeth and shouted unwillingly: "It's not over yet, our game is only halfway through, and the next thing is the battle game, I don't believe that this broken data is true, Only the mecha battle can see the quality of the mecha, Gu Si, do you dare to compare?"

Gu Si stood calmly to the side, calm and relaxed from the beginning, He smiled: "What don't you dare, the person I invited has been waiting for a long time." "

I'm looking for an ordinary-looking person, but at first glance he looks like a master of piloting mechas, and he is already very experienced in mecha battles.

Seeing that everyone was focused on themselves again, he was a little proud in his heart, and he raised his chin and asked, "What about your people?" Shan

Yu turned his head to look to the side: "Isn't it coming?" "

Wow! Lan! It's Arashi!! "

Did Arashi come to see the Guth Competition?

"It's for sure, Lan has publicly expressed his support for Gu Si before, how can he not come at such an important time?

"I'm just waiting for this moment to come to the game, it's great!

Arashi's fans cheered excitedly, and Lan had long been Xi to this scene, and walked to the stage with a smile undiminished.

When everyone saw him on stage, they all thought that the other party wanted to know Gu Si, but what they didn't expect was Gu Si's next words...

"This is the guy I invited to fight today, so can we start? "

Everyone: ???!!!!!

"No, Guth wasn't kidding, was he? Let Arashi pilot the mech?!

"It's not that I don't believe in Arashi, but... Female piloting mecha..."

For a long time, everyone has been ingrained in the belief that only men can drive mechas, even if the data of Guth's mecha before also showed that both females and women can drive mechas, but they just look at it, who knows that Guth is actually serious!!

Bo didn't know whether to be angry at the other party's perfunctory or glad at the other party's stupidity, and actually let a female who had never piloted a mecha come, was he joking?!

"I advise you that it is better to find someone again, let the female come, you are simply whimsical. Shan

Yu was not angry, he said confidently: "The data all say yes, how can it be whimsical?" Don't talk nonsense, let's get started. Bode

said with a calm face: "Then don't blame me." "

Arashi, come back! Piloting a mech is no joke! Fans who were worried about Arashi shouted from the audience.