79

☆ 79. Chapter 79

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 79 Shan

Yu didn't expect the other party to make such a request at all, but it was also expected, Shan Yu thought about it and replied: Okay, I have other weapons here, do you want to take a look?

Tang Shen's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly replied: Is it okay? Then you're welcome.

A smile appeared at the corner of Shan Yu's mouth: Well, if you have any weapons of interest, you can tell me.

Then, when the other party is really sure of the weapon.

Shan Yu: ...

He replied in a tangled way: ... Are you sure you want both?

Tang Shen: Sure.

Shan Yu: ... All right.

When Tang Shen saw this, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but smile: I like these weapons a lot, so...

In this case, Shan Yu also sent the battle videos of these weapons to the other party.

Tang Shen replied in surprise: Are you sure you want to teach me this? We're competitors now.

Shan Yu looked back with a smile: It doesn't matter, I don't know who loses and who wins.

Seeing Shan Yu's sentence, the smile on Tang Shen's face became even bigger.

"Young Master? What's wrong with you? The housekeeper was a little strange to see his young master smiling in confusion at the light screen.

In reality, the young man whose real name is Tang Tou coughed and said, "It's nothing." Then the natural light faded and he walked to his training room, where he couldn't wait to see the videos.

Soon, in addition to Tang Shen and Gu Si, there was also a very potential long-distance player, whose online name was crazy, because in addition to being a mecha warrior, he was also a wind type ability, The other party seems to be relatively low-key on weekdays, and he doesn't communicate with other players, but his popularity is not low. Of course, the current popularity of the three of them is not low, as long as they appear, the scene is very lively.

This time the competition is different from the previous one, it is no longer a one-on-one competition, but a final of three people, so the official decision is to conduct a virtual practice competition, and the specific rules are as follows.

Three people will enter the same virtual scene, while looking for opponents, you must also pay attention to the star beasts below the third level that pop up from time to time, who defeats more star beasts, who is ahead of the first, but if the first is defeated by the opponent, then wait for one will be replaced, the operability inside is actually quite large, Shan Yu thought.

When three people enter in a mecha and are placed in different locations, the audience can also see the scene of three people at the same time, of course, if you only want to see one person, you can also click on it to watch.

The three of Matt watched Shan Yu's live broadcast nervously and expectantly, except for Anan's pure excitement, Matt and the others were in a complicated mood, because only the two of them knew the true situation of Gusi.

The two of them looked at each other and tacitly agreed.

Matt's heart: No matter what, Xiaoyu is not an ordinary female, who said that females can't fly mechas? Completely unscientific.

Brigney's heart: The boss is worthy of being the boss, he is simply a fighter among females!

Shan Yu didn't know their complicated feelings, just carefully observed the surrounding situation, this is a boundless