31

☆ 31. Chapter 31

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

After Chapter

31, Shan Yu took the bone grass into the farm and planted the herb in the soil, and at this moment, the originally listless branches and leaves immediately became energetic, and the whole grass felt refreshed.

At this time, the voice of the system sounded: "By the way, host, I have collected some scrolls for refining pills from the ancient earth, and your ancestors seem to have studied alchemy. "

Show me, I need this right now. "

After the grass was planted, a big hand appeared in the air to indicate that it was ready to be picked, so a seed of the grass came out, and then it was a ripe and full herb.

Then a few scrolls appeared in front of him, and he didn't know how the system got it, but he didn't care, as long as the result was good.

These scrolls include alchemy, refining, formations, talismans, and even sword cultivation, Buddha cultivation, medical cultivation, and so on.

Shan Yu couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth: "Have you bought everything you can?"

"It's about making you a better choice, isn't it? There was a smug look in the system's cold voice.

Okay, okay, you can say anything.

Putting away everything else that is not needed for the time being, the scroll of alchemy slapped directly on the door of his head, and then some information was instantly imprinted in his mind.

This is a basic set of alchemy, and for the current Shan Yu, it is enough to have it.

"By the way, isn't alchemy a Dan furnace? What if I don't have one?

"Alchemy is an immortal method, but in the future, the technology will be ordinary human beings, and refining it into liquid medicine is enough. The system has read a lot of popular Xiuzhen novels, and it still understands these.

Shan Yu: ". "The system is really capable of anything.

If you want to make a liquid medicine, an ordinary pot is enough. Bringing the pot in the kitchen into the farm, Shan Yu began to refine, because it was the first time to refin, he was not very proficient, so he first used something else instead of practicing Xi, and only after mastering the operation technique did he start refining the Bone Grass.

Between the flips of the fingers, a cluster of small ice-blue flames stood on the fingers, don't look at it as just a small cluster, but the aura that overflowed around it was very amazing. If an ordinary person stood in front of him, he would feel that his whole body was covered in cold.

It's fire, but why is it so cold like freezing?

Putting the Zygotic Grass into the pot, the ice and fire did not freeze the pot, but melted the Zygotic Grass inside, and while melting, the impurities in it were also slowly removed, and it didn't take long to complete.

?? So fast?

"It's not a loss to my chosen host, it's a good talent. "

That's good for the system, that's amazing. It's a pity that I was born in the end of the law era when I didn't have much aura, but fortunately I was selected by the system, and I was lucky.

Looking at the transparent liquid inside, it was so transparent that you could even see the metallic silver luster of the pot at the bottom.

"How is this transparent? "