22

☆ 22. Chapter 22

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

22 Before the meeting, the people received the official news, and immediately stopped gossiping, and poured into the live broadcast room, wanting to see the demeanor of the queen of Morpheus planet.

"I've been looking forward to it for a long time, and I've had the privilege of seeing Queen Murphy and the King from afar, when the princes weren't even born. Some netizens sighed.

"I haven't met Queen Murphy, but I've heard about some of her deeds, and she is a very kind Highness Queen.

"Expectant, expectant.

"Why did you all come here, I'll go, there are a lot of people."

"Don't squeeze, don't squeeze... emmm。。。 In

an instant, the live broadcast room was crowded, and when Queen Murphy dressed up to attend, the people who came were first amazed.

"Oh my God, Queen Murphy is so noble and charming. "A netizen started to be a nymphomaniac.

"I've never seen it before, but I have to say it's very beautiful. Some netizens commented.

Everyone talked about it, and Assistant Ace, who presided over the meeting, saw that the atmosphere in the venue was good, so he spoke: "Thank you all for coming, this is Her Royal Highness the Queen of our friendship star Morpheus Star, Queen Murphy has always been interested in the ancient culture of our Lance Star, I also feel very honored,

and now we invite Queen Murphy to give us a speech."

Queen

Murphy smiled reservedly, her expression gentle, giving a magical sense of comfort.

In the process of Queen Murphy's speech, netizens were very excited and excited, in addition to being able to see the queen's face, there is also the most important point, that is, the clothes worn by Queen Murphy are mysterious and eye-catching.

After Queen Murphy finished her speech with a tactful voice, some netizens finally couldn't help but ask: "May I ask Queen Murphy, what kind of dress are you wearing?"

"Haha, don't worry, in fact, I won't tell you, I'm also curious. Ace on the side interjected at the right time.

According to the designer, this is an ancient Western dress that originates from ancient culture, and it is very historically valuable. The

discussion began again.

"Really? I've never seen it before.

"It seems to be true, otherwise who would have made such a powerful design, I am very curious about that designer now, was it designed by Master Suyasisu?"

So some netizens stood up and asked: "May I ask Queen Murphy, which master is the designer of this piece?" The

group of people below looked at the stage with bright eyes, and said good-natured in the face of everyone's enthusiastic inquiry: "Actually, I don't know, but this designer has his own logo, you can learn about it." Then

a large light screen appeared, on which was a flower logo, maybe everyone didn't know what it was before, but since a major event happened before, many people are still familiar with this flower logo.

Someone opened his mouth wide and said, "This, this is not that... "

That's not the one that copied Master Su... "

What plagiarism! The evidence is clear, okay? Gusi did not plagiarize Master Su. Someone retorted.

Everyone was shocked and didn't know how to react, after all, the loud slap in the face was too loud, and the people who had always supported Su Yaxi felt that their faces hurt.

Some people who were skeptical before immediately fell to Shan Yu's side because of Queen Murphy's appearance, and this logo became popular, so that netizens knew that this flower logo was the logo of the unknown shopkeeper, no, master.

After discussing the clothes, everyone temporarily revealed the matter, and asked Queen Murphy some personal questions, of course, they didn't dare to ask more secret questions, but just asked some things such as why Her Royal Highness is still so young, what skin is still good, and what Her Royal Highness the Prince is currently doing, what are their hobbies, the scene is harmonious and lively, until the end of the scene, everyone is a little unsatisfied.

The meeting was a great success, and the biggest gain was not the people present, but the mysterious shopkeeper. Since Queen Murphy's stunning appearance, everyone has been very interested in the dress worn by the queen, so everyone has poured into the closed store, and suddenly found that the store has been unsealed and can send orders again, which is really good news.

However, Shan Yu announced as early as after the lockdown was lifted that he would not take a large number of orders in the future, but only take two orders a month, and the price would rise.

Everyone was a little disappointed, but it was understandable, after all, only 20,000 yuan was really low, where was it in line with the master's style. I can only be sorry for my wallet.,Silently hug the poor self jpg.。。。

In addition, because of the efforts of netizens, many people are on Shan Yu's side, so that those diehard fans of Master Su can't withstand everyone's counterattack, and they are silent and quiet like chickens, and some even begin to lose their fans. The incident also ended with Su Yaxi publicly apologizing to Mr. Xiaoyu, the owner of the Gusi shop.

"Is it as simple as just apologizing? Wen Renlian was a little unhappy when she saw the news, obviously Brother Xiaoyu had been wronged so much, and the other party was just apologizing, it was uncomfortable to think about it.

Wen Renqian patted his sister's shoulder and comforted: "After all, it is an embroidery family, or a precious woman, and the treatment is naturally different under these two conditions, but don't worry about it, just because it is an embroidery family, it will not be too easy if there is such a scandal, and the Su family is afraid that it will be squeezed down by other rival families."

"I know it too, but it's just not happy, it's not worth it for Brother Xiaoyu."

"Don't worry, Xiao Yu's future achievements are more than that. Wen Renqian firmly believes so.

"Father, why should I apologize? Seeing that the apology letter belonging to her on the official website was seen by so many people, Su Yaxi was so angry that she couldn't do it, and everything that could be dropped in the room was dropped by her, but she was still angry.

Su Jieming was also a little helpless when he looked at his daughter's crazy appearance: "Because of Queen Murphy, this matter can't be suppressed, so you can only calm down, Yaxi, you stay at home before the limelight passes, and don't go anywhere."

"Also, there is a message in the Embroidery Guild that your name as a master has been cancelled, and you... Let's calm down. Su Jieming is also very helpless, although he also wants to suppress all this for his daughter, but there are too many places that cannot be operated, and their family is the opponent of those royal families and the chief family, so they can only grieve their daughter. But as long as this is over, they still have a chance.

After Su Yaxi heard this, all her strength seemed to be exhausted, and she slowly slid to the ground... Finished.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] How to raise a firewood, [Tanmei ] cubs, not allowed to come out! [Entertainment industry]. , [Tanmei] Joy Buddha, [Tanmei] Dressed as a villain and then taken the fine route, [Tanmei] The fine way to eat oranges , [Tanmei] Dressed as a male frequency female protagonist that little thing (fast wear), [Tanmei Crossing the hug of the rich and handsome, [Tanmei] When the villain falls in love with the male protagonist [wear the book], [Tanmei] The fox spirit runs away, [Tanmei] two-way attack

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top