46

☆ 46. Chapter 46

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

46 The next morning, because I was afraid that I would be tired of eating meat early in the morning, so Shan Yu pulled Fujiaer to find out if there were any edible wild vegetables, but I didn't expect to be found by two people, so I happily picked it and brought it back, and then Shan Yu made some meat cabbage for everyone, and then cooked vegetable soup, so that it would not be too greasy.

Everyone was satisfied with the meal, and they all admired Shan Yu for being able to make such a delicious taste.

When Alina came out of her tent, her face was a little pale, and she didn't know if she was sick.

As the representative of the freshmen of the team, Gu Yun naturally cared: "Yalina, what's wrong with you?" Sick?

Yalina shook her head weakly and said, "I'm fine.

Gu Yun intimately helped her take her portion of food and said, "Eat something in the morning to fill your stomach, it will be more comfortable, if you still feel uncomfortable, let Fujiaer show you." "Fujiaer is a student of the pharmacy department, so it's okay to treat some minor ailments.

Not to mention this little episode, because of the abundant time on this day, everyone was not in a hurry, but Fujiaer was lucky to find a herb, and now the two herbs are all ready.

"We've got one beast fur left. Gu Yun said happily, everyone was very excited, they originally thought that most of the tasks that would not be so easy were completed the next day, how could they not be happy.

"Don't be too happy, even if you are completely arranged by the academy in the early stage, you can't relax later, because in the end, these loot are not necessarily yours. "Wen Renqian has to pour cold water on everyone, after all, no one can say for sure until the end, so you still have to be vigilant at all times.

Then, in the afternoon, they saw a giant rabbit running and chased after it, and it was then that they met another team.

It was a team led by a strange senior, anyway, Shan Yu was not very familiar with other people except for Wen Renqian, and he saw an acquaintance in the freshman, who was actually Briney.

After seeing Shan Yu, Brini waved his hand happily and shouted, "Boss! Here and here! Shan

Yu silently turned his face away, as if he didn't know him...

Brini looked at the back of the boss's head in confusion, but the boss must have his own reasons for ignoring him, well, to believe him.

Shan Yu: .

"Yo, isn't this the son of the genius Wenren family of our academy? I didn't expect it to happen so soon. The senior who led the team had a teasing smile and obvious malice in his eyes.

Wen Renqian didn't care about the other party's provocation at all, just glanced at him lightly: "Yue Xiu, why are you?"

"Why not me? I didn't say that you are only allowed to lead the team, what do you mean? The person called Yue Xiu immediately became unhappy.

"It's nothing, I just didn't expect you to be the first to be robbed. Wen Renqian said with a chuckle, although he said angry words in his mouth, his warm temperament did not change at all.

"You! Yue Xiu's face sank completely, it was too annoying, every time he did anything, he couldn't compare to Wen Renqian, and he couldn't even fight his mouth, he was so angry when he thought that he was usually pressed by the other party, but since the two of them were right this time, if he could grab the other party's task items, then he would be able to get away with it for a long time. As long as he thought of Wen Renqian's sinking face, he couldn't be happy.