Wedding

One year later...

Evangelia:
One week. In one week I'm getting married to the man i love!

This year has been weird though. Both of us felt watched at our every step. At times I've had 15 agents on us at all times. It's been hell, we've wanted the year too be all about the wedding. And I couldn't have what I wanted...

It wasn't secure enough for us!

I Wanted a big white wedding, you know a Cinderella like wedding. I wanted the big skirt and many people by a waterfall.

And the dress I have, but not a lot of people and no waterfall. But we're making it work. What matters is that I get too Marry Noah. I can't believe that we are actually doing that.

After all we've been through I wasn't sure we would get here! Kidnappning, break ups, dilemmas and yet here we are. More in love than ever!

My bridesmaids are obviously Isla and Natasha. they're in these amazing royal blue dresses, Floor length, one shoulder, satin dresses. Gorgeous just beautiful! Everything is going as planned at least I think.

The three of us are sitting in a room getting ready. This is the definition of girl time according to me! We're listening too banger music, getting ready for my big day just so excited!

Of course not everyone has too get married or anything like that I just... I feel like a little girl right now. Like I'm dreaming, it's just perfect! They're all perfect.

I sound like the biggest fucking optimist in the world right now!
I don't think I've ever said so many positive happy things in a row in my life. But hey if there's one day I should be optimistic and happy it's fucking today sooooo.

Someone knocks on the door and Isla rush over too make sure it's not Noah wanting a sneak peak. She's traditional in that way.

"you got a little gift!!!" She says all excited

I open it and it's five note books... I stare at them not really understanding until I opened the one labeled "1" I knew he liked journaling and all that but I don't understand.

"I was supposed too pick up coaches dog today and now I might have accidentally made enemies with som ice skater girl. I didn't understand what was happening everything went by so quickly! And now I think she might haunt and kill me. Though she was the most gorgeous woman I've laid my eyes on so at least my killer is beautiful." And it continues like that.

These are his journals from all of our relationship. I quickly skim through them all until I come too the middle of the third one. It's when he moved too Russia.

And I can't get my eyes off of it.

"November 26

It's been nine months and two weeks since I left and life is still fucking hell. I deserve it though, I did this too myself. I just wish that she's happier now, that she found peace! She deserves nothing less than everything and I hope she's realized that even after all this. I'm not completely sure what she's doing right now all I know is that she's not skating. I still visit the apartment, I know she's moved but what if she comes back?

I need too find her soon before I go insane. How fucking stupid can I be too let her go, to leave her! She's the best thing that could ever happen too me. Her amazing laugh (bad humor that's somehow still sooooooooo funny), her beautiful eyes and voice. The list could never stop, there's not anything I find imperfect about her! She is and will always be my great love. The only woman I could ever love...."

This is the most beautiful thing. This is his declaration of love! Like he doesn't declare his love too me every day hahahah but this is different. This is pure from the moment. This is our whole love story from his perspective. I'll finally see what love is too him, how he see love and us. Through all times and chapters of our relationship.

I love him.

My dress is this beautiful spaghetti strap Cinderella like dress. It's big yea, but it's classy and simple. Not too big it's the right amount. (Photo at the top)
My hair is straight and just simple and classy jewelry. All I ever wanted.

———-
"okay it's fucking 10 minutes left! I'm freaking the fuck out." I say, I don't feel ready my makeup is ugly (it's not) my dress is different (it's not). I'm not nervous about getting married. I'm nervous about falling or just fucking up in some way.

But it's fine it's gonna be fine.

"Can you just breathe for two seconds and put your shoes on!" Right shoes could be a smart thing too do. I can't walk out there without them. No one would notice though, there's a less chance of me falling if I don-

What am I saying! I need too get my shit together.

Time flies and it's now it happens. I'm going too be a married woman. I never thought this would happen, I never thought I would find someone who would marry me. I'm stubborn and rude sometimes, I can speak without thinking and I'm not great at first impressions ( decently not with him). But I still made it here.

I stand by the entrance and wait for the music to start (the acoustic version of 'lover' by Taylor swift). And then I hear it. I start walking down, seeing our 20 closest people and seeing him... my soon to be husband. He starts crying a little bit and Adonis clap him in the shoulder a little. (Yea Adonis is one of his groomsman)

I see Isla and Tasha standing there smiling at me. Johnny is officiating us and he has the biggest grin on his face. A tear slid down my cheek, a happy tear.

It's perfect!

He is the most precious person in my life and I can't imagine living without him!

——-
As I'm saying my vows he suddenly grab a hold of my shoulder when everyone starts screaming move...

"EVANGELIA MOVE"

"RUN"

"EVERYBODY OUT"

I don't have time too process anything until we've suddenly switched places at the alter

And then I see it

on his chest...

The red dot

Authors note:
Cliffhanger babes;) love y'all
Next chapters gonna be a lot so grab snacks, tissues and be ready to cry❤️

Word count 1097