Chapter 19

-Fearia-

I woke up this morning to the sound of the shower running. I propped myself up so I was leaning against the headboard. And out walked Kaiden with a towel wrapped around his waist and his abs on full display looking like a whole greek god. After he had gotten changed and left me I decided to make myself some breakfast. I walked in on him while he was having a conversation with someone on the phone. He was probably discussing something about work. Nothing I'm planning to concern myself with.

Then he told me I had to go to the castle with him because he doesn't trust me here alone. I mean he does have a good reason but I've changed. At least I think I have. He should just let me be. All I really wanted to do was binge the bachelor today but I guess I can't do that anymore.

Last night was a shock to me first that man tried to shove me in his car to take me home then rape me. And then I'm there sitting on the parking lot ground with Kaiden holding me in his arms comforting me. I'm always the strong one. I used to barely cry when I was home but now all I do is just cry. I can feel myself breaking slowly. Sometimes it feels like the world is crashing down on me. But then Kaiden always swoops in and has the answer for everything.

Last night we cuddled in bed and it was honestly one of the sweetest moments we have had. The way he just wanted to hold me made me rethink if pushing him away is the right choice. We had talked about Andrew and my past relationships with guys. I don't know if the answer I gave him was the one he was looking for but it was the truth. I didn't tell him who Andrew was as I don't ever want anything bad to happen to him but a part of me wanted to spill everything to Kaiden. Obviously I held myself back.

I don't think Kaiden understands what a relationship in Oryn looks like. When I told him I broke up with Andrew I could tell he was shocked. That's the moment I realized that even if our relationship is amazing it will never be 50/50 he will always have the power over me and that's what scares me the most about him and being here. I feel powerless.

It was almost 11:30 and I was in my old bedroom trying to figure out an outfit to wear. I was very tempted to just throw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt but I don't think they would like that very much. So I threw on a pair of black leggings and a black crop top. I grabbed a cute flannel and a pair of white sneakers to go with it. I honestly didn't care what I wore, I just wanted to be comfy.

I walked downstairs and I was met with the eyes of Kaiden who was staring at me. He was sitting on the couch next to the stairs with his arms draped over the back. "You look cute today," he said with a big smirk on his face.

"I wish I could just stay here though" I said, disregarding his compliment.

"You'll have fun with the other girls don't worry"

"How long are we going to be there?" I asked hoping he would say something like only an hour.

"Depends but at least 3 hours" he said with no hesitation. "How long did you think we were going to be there?"

That's way too long. He's saying I have to stay there with those girls for at least 3 hours and maybe more. Yeah now I really wish I could stay here and watch the bachelor. "I was expecting at most 2 hours''

"I wish it would only take 2 hours. I'm introducing you to my dad so you better behave"

"When have I not behaved?" I said jokingly.

He got up from the couch and started to walk towards me."I could name a few times" I rolled my eyes at his comment. "See just like that. Rolling your eyes is not behaving."

"You're just going to have to get used to it then," I fired back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and started to lead me out of the house. "We will work on that. But I'm serious when you meet my father, be on your best behavior. You can give me all the sass you want about it later. Deal? "