Chapter 15

-Fearia-

I am kind of excited for Kaiden to take me out tonight. I don't really know what to expect but I know what I want out of the night. And I want to have fun. It's the first time I've actually been out in weeks and I'm going to make the most of it.

Kaiden will probably not be very happy with me by the end of the night but do I care? No I don't. I give no fucks what he thinks about me. He can say all day long that he owns me but that doesn't mean shit to me.

I was getting ready for tonight putting on my makeup when I was startled by the door opening.  And then I saw Kaiden walk into my room. "It's 5:30 are you ready yet?" He asked out of nowhere not even saying hi or asking how my day was.

"No I'm still putting on my makeup" I scoffed at him as I continued to beat my face so I looked pretty. He made It seem as if I was late but I still had 30 minutes to spare. He needs to chill out at times.

"Could you just hurry up," he said as he immediately walked out the door not even giving me a chance to answer.

Once I was finished with my makeup I brushed out my hair and straightened it so it was perfect. I don't know why but even though I have naturally wavy hair and everyone always says I should just let it be. I just feel like a badass when my hair is straight. So I straighten it.

I moved over to where Kaiden laid out the dress he wanted me to wear. It was a simple black skin tight dress that insinuates my curves. The straps were made of gold chain which was a very cute touch and made it just have that little bit of edge. It was really cute to be honest. Definitely better than I expected when he said he laid out the clothes he wanted me to wear. He chose some black strappy heels for it to be paired with.

After I dressed myself and put on these stupidly high heels I looked in the mirror to check myself out

After I dressed myself and put on these stupidly high heels I looked in the mirror to check myself out. And god damn I looked hot. Like I can go from ghetto as shit to looking like a goddess. It's a skill at this point.

I don't know if he was purposely trying to pick out something sexy for me to wear or if this is just the normal here for girls to always be looking sexy. This dress literally sat right below my ass. If it was even an inch shorter everything would be exposed for all eyes to see.

This would be our first time being seen in public together. And then it hit me. Today was the day everyone would see me as Kaiden's girl and only that.

I've strived my whole life to achieve the opposite and become my own person. Live my life how I wanted to love it without anyone holding me back. And all the plans I had before, are going up in flames.

I don't know how to put out the fire this time. But at the same time I feel the need to put fuel to the flame even more. I looked at the clock that was in my room and it said it was 5:55. So I gathered my things and headed downstairs to meet Kaiden.

It's been awhile since I've worn heels, especially ones this tall. As I went down the stairs I could feel myself almost tripping on myself. But I saw him standing at the bottom looking just as intimidating as ever, I couldn't embarrass myself now. I wouldn't embarrass myself.