10- Can I reject you?

Olivia's pov.

"Breathe" he said, like a command.
I raised my brows as a question of what he means about that.
"Breathe like a normal human being, the way you are breathing right now is not how you usually do" he said. His hands are moving, a single movement, a small movement, is giving me chills.

I realized what he meant.

Right now, I'm like a statue, a squeezed statue, my legs are tightly close together.

I feel like a turtle who wants to get inside her shell but can't because her shell is gone

I feel like a turtle who wants to get inside her shell but can't because her shell is gone. I just don't have one.

I don't think I can breathe normally, I gulped.

Suddenly, his hand travels up to my head as he gently puts my head on his chest. I jolted up that made me hit the car.
He sighs a little, then grabs my wrist and pulls me back to his lap.

"Lie down" he said, referring to his chest.

My brows furrowed and looked away. I looked behind me which is the vacant seat and moved there.

I can feel his stare behind my back as I look out at the window. The moon is crazily shining bright tonight, perfectly full and big too, the way it glitters at the sea is very pretty.
Just trying to think about something else.

"You don't like me?" He asked with that deep voice.

I nodded my head yes.

He's a weirdo and I don't like it at all, I like his face, his height, his love for his family, but nope I don't like him. I saw him as a complete creep when we talked at the forest.
"Well....me liking you is enough" he said

"Can I reject you?" I turn to him.

His eyes turned to me like a side eye and his head followed. There was a flash of hurt when he looked at me.

"You want to?" He asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

He sighs in frustration.

"You can just have a chosen mate, that's what everyone said back there" I said, everyone seems to have expected so when they saw how Luna Jane and Tina were talking. Not to mention everyone knows how much Jasmine likes David.

"That's it?" He answered right after I've said my word. He looked annoyed and hurt at the same time, there was a hint of it in his voice.

"What it?"

This time, its his eyebrows that furrowed but dang he looks good when does it.

Shut up Olivia.

"I waited for 6 years without having any woman beside me for my fated mate, FOR YOU. And when you finally appeared you're just gonna tell me to find someone else??"

He's upset.

"W-well is there a difference??"
Just take the CHOSEN word out of your chosen mate and it will just be mate. Chosen mate will still be a mate, the difference is it has a first name which is chosen but its still a mate.

"Difference you say?" His eyes darkened. He looks very upset.

"Let me show and demonstrate to you the difference"