9- mine pt.2

Jasmine's pov.
He's walking towards me...

Everyone who knows gives way and I never felt so nervous before...

I smiled as he comes closer..

Closer

Closer

And

Closer

Until he......passes me..

My heart dropped for a moment as I turned to see him lift Olivia and his actions that I imagined him doing to me...

He's doing it to her....

No...

Why?

Why are you there?

Olivia's pov.
"What the heck??? put me down!"

He looks at me like he doesn't want to, but puts me down anyway...

His hands though....

His hands are on my waist!

"There must be some mistake distant cousin" Courtney said, standing next to Jasmine...
"You're supposed to be mated to Jasmine.."

Jasmine looks at David then at me.
I was going to leave this place peacefully, but it seems that I can't....
"I may have done things wrong in God's plans for me,  but this is not something I could be wrong of" he answered.

"You must've been bewitched!" Courtney adds.

"You!" Courtney points at me

"What spell did you use??"

I'm speechless...

But everyone seems to be expecting an answer from me...

"I-I uhh...I didn't use any spells and even if I did, I'd use an invisibility one" I said stuttering, still unable to cope what is happening.

I heard a chuckle and a kiss on my head...

"You're supposed to be my mate" Jasmine finally spoke...
"But why are you with her right now? When you should be here?" She points at her side.

what is this? a melodrama?

Sir David seems to have enough and pulls me with him, walking towards the car....

"Nice to meet you darling" Mrs. Escobar said.

ha...ha..., i don't feel nice meeting you now.
"It'll sink in soon" she said, as she pats my hand.

Is this normal? Cause I'm pretty sure it's not. I don't want a mate....

I was going to push his hands off me to talk and explain that I'm not going with him when Luna Tina interfered.

"Stop right there!!" Luna Tina shouts...

"You can't take her without permission, she's still part of the pack."
I nodded in agreement with her for the first time.

"I'll take care of that when we get back." he answered as he sighs frustratedly.

Get back? Get back from where??

We turn around, and Luna Tina stops us again.

Shoot, this is not going well, what do I do?

"Your mother, Luna Jane Escobar, and I had a talk about you choosing Jasmine as your mate, a CHOSEN mate." she started

Sir David looks at Luna Escobar and she shrugs, saying that she doesn't know anything about that at all.

"I'll handle this dear, just go" Luna Jane interferes.
I don't have a good feeling of where this is going so I pushed his hand away from my waist, I saw and felt how he flinched and looked at me. I don't care, I opened my mouth to explain but Timothy stops me.
"Hey!!!!" he shouted, and he's drunk. David frowns as he looks at him and places his hand back to my waist, pulling me back.
"That girl is mine!!! she may be ugly like sh*t but she's mine!!! YOU HEARD MY MOTHER, RIGHT??  Permission!! Permission!!"

"Tsk, why does everyone here stop me from taking you?" He mumbled.

"Then how about I stay here, and we'll talk tomorrow??" I said, slipping away from his grasp.

Staying here will be torture but it's not like I'm gonna stay any longer.....
I'd be gone once I stay; my stuffs are already ready at the waiting shed near the human's territory. I hid it perfectly well...

His eyebrows furrowed and he breathes out.
"Listen Olivia..." he slowly leans forward.

"I know you don't want a mate at all, but you know I've been desperate to look for you...... we had a talk this morning remember?"

I nodded.

"Then that is enough to tell you that you are MINE" he growls as he slips his hands back to my waist, his eyes looking at Timothy with the intent to kill him, for the reason of calling me his....

His hands pulled me closer to him...

"Look here everyone, especially you" he looks at Timothy...

His left hand climbing up to my jaw as he places a kiss on me. He manages to open my mouth and I felt his tongue...

Gross!! I pushed him, punched, and struggled to get off of him, but I couldn't, his hard as a rock, his muscles are, and he is bigger than me!

He finishes off with a peck and looks at them...

"Mine" he growls at them and immediately took me inside the car...
There's no one in the front seat and we're in the passenger's seat...
"Drive" he commands the car, and it started its engine.
Oh, cool, it's an automatic one....

No time to appreciate the car, because there's a certain someone, that became my seat. That's right, I'm on his lap, and he's staring daggers at me.