5- Substitute teacher

Olivia's pov.

Today

Is

Finally

The

Day

I just hope today will be a little better.

No...

Let's not hope anything at all....

I ran downstairs after getting myself fixed. I hurriedly went to fry all their sunny side ups and prepared the table.

They arrived just on time when I placed the last spoon on Courtney's plate.

I left the dining room once the Luna told me to shoo off, so I went to the kitchen to eat.
After eating, I washed the dishes and left for school.

Upon arriving, I saw a crowd of students with phones in their hand, taking videos or pictures, I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe a celebrity....

I passed by and took a glance of who's the person.
I got a glimpse of his face, jet black hair and deep blue eyes, very pretty, I think it was a girl, or a boy, whatever....

"Good MORNIN JASMINE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Everyone greets her as they pass by, and Jasmine responds with a beautiful smile.

Right....

I have the same birthday as she does. No one remembers my birthday, why would they anyway? Even my own family doesn't...

I went to class which is Math. I love this subject, but it doesn't mean I find it easy, one more thing that I love about this subject is that, Courtney and Jasmine's 1st thing in the morning schedule is not Math, so it's not noisy because of their chit chats and I could focus...

The door opened, and just when I was thanking the whole world for not putting Courtney and Jasmine in the same schedule, here they come, smiling brightly and stuff and then hurriedly sat behind me. After a few minutes, a tall guy entered, new student? But it's like in the middle of the 2nd semester, also, he looks a little old to be a high school student but a little young to be a teacher....

"He's handsome"

"No, he's hot"

Whispers started from behind, I sit in the front btw.

"It's the guy infront of the gate earlier"

They whispered

Well, jet black hair and deep blue eyes....

It is him.

"Good morning students..."

Woah...

That gave me a surprise...

His voice is trench deep, and it dang sounds nice, I breathed out...

Suddenly...

He froze, like he immediately paused, he blinked hard and didn't look up,  he's a wolf and I think he found his mate.
For the last few years I've been observing how wolves react once they realized or found their mate.

This guy though is trying not to show it because almost half of the class are humans.

He's pretty good at controlling though...

He balanced his breathing and took out an injection, injected it in his arm and he calms down.

"Pardon me students, health problems" he said

But we, werewolves (not me but whatever) know that that injection was to block the mate bond pull for a few hours.
Well, considering the amount he injected, I think it will last until later tonight.

Math class ended and he was David Escobar

The D A V I D  E S C O B A R

No wonder Jasmine and Courtney sat in.

He became the substitute teacher for 3 days because our human Math teacher went for a check up because of his arthritis and he needs rest.