Chapter XII

This chapter will begin and contain heavy sexual themes involved. You will not be warned for any future chapters. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Upon entry of the hotel, it had introduced us with a modern touch. It was posh and elegant, too fancy for someone like me. Small palm trees sat bored in their black and white pots, and were designated all around the hotel next to the marbled pillars which reinforced the ceiling and made this hotel even more prepossessing. 

We traversed across the ceramic tiles, with the dim lighting leading us towards the reception area. There, sat a receptionist, in sophisticated clothing with her hair tied in a short bun and thin framed glasses lowering down the tip of her nose as she looked at her documents. Soon enough she looked up from her task, with her gaze setting upon us. 

"Welcome back, Mr Kujo. I see you brought a friend." She smiled at him, pressing her glasses back up to the bridge of her Greek nose. 

"Yes... a friend." He looked at me up and down for a brief second before turning back to the kind lady. "Can you get the room service to send a bottle of wine up to my suite? Thank you."

With that, he walked off to the elevator expecting me to follow in which I did. Tailing right behind him, I noticed the receptionist on a phone call with most likely those who manage room service in this fine hotel. We both entered the elevator, and it made me reflect back to the time we went to a love hotel that one time... and made love. Passionate love. But that was a long time ago.

Yet, here I am. Inside an elevator, with the ex-husband as he stares at me and my body from behind whilst we wait to arrive on his floor. My spine shivered, feeling his intense and lustful look he gave me; thinking I didn't realise it but I had a sense.

The bell of the elevator rung through our ears, as it filled in the void of silence and the doors rolled open with Jotaro taking the lead to guide me towards his suite. I continued to follow from behind, as we marched down the floor fitted with a red carpet, and some interesting floral designs. He shoved his hand into his trouser pocket, feeling around before looking back at me.

"My key is in the pocket of my coat. Take it out for me." He ordered. I obeyed and I moved my hand around the pocket of the coat I wore - in which he had let me wear to keep me warm. I felt the metal, and grabbed it out from its depths, moving it back to its temporary owner. 

With a click, the dark oaked door groaned awake and we moved inside of the room with himself closing it shut behind me. As soon as I heard the door shut, I could almost feel my heart throb with nervousness yet excitement and the flush on my cheeks returned. I took off his coat from my body, hanging it up on the coat hanger nearby and he took off his hat too, placing it at the same place of his coat, by the top.

"Excited? I'd like to get a bit more alcohol in our system first, so I don't end up regretting this halfway through." He smiled at me, his hand pressed against the back of my waist which led me deeper into the burly room towards the king sized bed. 

"Big..." I muttered, looking at how large this bed was, especially just for one man. It was undeniable that Jotaro was reinforced with wealth, just like he had been grown up. A lucky man with a successful presence in the world. 

I could hear a light chuckle come from him behind me, as his other hand stroked the back of my head, running my hair through his fingers. "You'll see something else big soon." He teased, before pushing me onto the bed as I let out a soft grunt.

A knock was sound, and Jotaro left me laying against the bed whilst I sorted myself out to prepare for our session. There was chatter, before the door locked once again and Jotaro moving over with two thin tall glasses and a bottle of wine.