The end

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

3 years later ...

ITS BETTER WITH THE SONG!

"It's time" Ari said taking a deep breath before looking in the mirror giving herself a smile and finally she smiled back.

Life came hitting her as she sat in the mirror just staring. She knew they would come to get her soon.

She just decided to enjoy the silence of knowing that life works out in crazy ways.

Ways she never wanted hers to be but she survived and she was thankful she did.

She played with the ring on her finger that brought a smile to her face. She squeezed her necklace that she promised herself To never take off and her bracelet was something she love to hold.

"I am Ariana" she said and that's when they called her out. She took a deep breath before grabbing the flowers and walking out the door.

As she walked out many people turnt and stared at her. Clapping, smiling and shouting she was thankful and happy this was her life. And if someone would've told her three years ago this where she would be with her lover she would've laughed.

"Hey y'all" she said sitting down watching the crowd get low as she started speaking again with the microphone attached to her shirt.

"I hope you guys enjoyed my story and enjoyed every moment of it. We may have cried , laughed, smiled but y'all I'm still here. I hope I made a difference to all the young girls who watch my little video."

She cried thinking about how she was once a girl getting beat in a corner everyday by her lover. To meeting three guys who built her, unscrewed some of the pieces but still made a master piece.

How she lost her brother but still kept her heart open for everyone to experience.

"Ari what was the hardest part of telling your truth?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"Knowing that it was my story was the hardest part because nothing is easy but my biggest regret was finding love when my heart was breaking. I say Grab a journal and get to writing because if you show weakness that's all you will get in return. Just build yourself back up"

Rylo would always have a piece of her story that she wouldn't rewrite even if they gave her a easer.

"Did you ever think this would be your life?" Another guest asked.

"Nope, but the things we always want , we never seem to get, we get better actually"

"Why did you stick around for so long?"another question being asked.

"I felt like he would go back to the old him. I felt like my family no longer wanted to deal with me but I forgot If love is real then it will always come back around like a boomerang.

No matter how far I go, I can always run home. Not only that he use to make me feel safe. I thought maybe I was the blame because I already was blaming me for my brother passing. Felt like I deserved karma for something that was never there." Someone came and brought her tissue as she kept talking.