13

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"VONNN PLEASE STOP OH MY GOSH" Ari said covering her mouth when she seen a Audi truck sitting outside with a pink bow.

Von text her 'come outside' and which she did.

But she didn't expect  to see a car that she was just tweeting about buying her self being in the parking garage.

"I told you, I forever got you G. Never doubt your Nigga" he said walking to her with the key in his hand and his arms out for a hug.    

"I'm so appreciative but von this was a big purchase I wanted to make on my own" Ari said hugging him with her face in his chest.

"You making me happy should be the biggest purchase you made" he responded back making her laugh.

"Boy shut up and take this picture" she said standing infront of the truck bent over. She had make the ex bitches mad with this one.

→❆←

" Taurus what you hiding ? Everyone has flaws but you." Ari said as she massaged his scalp.

Her favorite season was here and that was fall and all she want to do is lay in bed and relax.

"Shit my flaw is a Nigga be going to jail like a second home" he said making ari bust out laughing.

She knew taurus wasn't innocent. But lord did she know his truth would fuck her up the worse.

She love how anything he do , it doesn't get back to her. She felt like he made sure of it so it doesn't hurt her.

Any man who cheats sloppy or who do things behind  their women back , that he never want her finding out about but she still up finding it doesn't care.

Because he didn't try hard enough to hide it to the point it doesn't exists in her world.

"What we going to be for Halloween? Me , you and von?"" She asked as she was looking at decoration to put in her condo.

Her favorite part of having her own place.

"I don't know but keep rubbing my scalp a Nigga going to sleep" he said scooting closer to her.

"Boy you only use me for your pleasure" she rolled her eyes still doing it.

→❆←

"What's your name ?"  Ari said meeting the pregnant girl that kentrell brought to taurus house. She wasn't no idiot this was clearly the baby momma.

After they nap, she heard knocking  at the door making her wake up first.

When she got to the door she seen kentrell standing there looking stupid scratching his head telling the anonymous person not to get out the car until ari heard a female voice screaming back "I have to pee" and that's when Ari invited her in.

Kentrell was only stopping by to tell taurus about their drug business. He didn't expect to see Ari here.

He thought she would be at home and he ain't like how everyone get alone time with her but him.