5

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

Kentrell woke up, trying figure out was he into males  or not. Last night had him questioning himself in many ways , did he care? No, he would still kill someone if they were to try him, this didn't make him feel any weak as a man, just made him very curious.

When he got up, he woke von up with him, telling him to get himself together and meet him downstairs. When von came down the steps he could hear a movie being played down the hall where the theater room, making him go see if that's where kentrell was.

"Come here real quick" kentrell told von once he felt his presence entering the room without having to turn his head. When von sat down beside him, he turnt his body towards him before grabbing his neck and tonguing him down like he was ari. Von being just as dominant fought back during the  kiss trying take control, and that kissed confirmed his  thoughts as he felt himself rising and getting aroused.

"Fuck" he groaned pushing von off him. Von only laughed when he realized what was going on. " does this make us gay?" Von asked before bust out laughing watching kentrell mug him.

"Hell nah Nigga, I only if I fuck you in the ass then it's official"

"Fuck no Nigga on foe then you tripping now" von said standing up mushing kentrell in the face walking out.

→❆←

"Mmm fuck taurus" ari moaned as they were getting a quickie in while the other two wasn't around. She went from showering alone to moaning.

"Hurry that shit up" Taurus smacked her ass, grabbing Ari hair to create a arch in her back, feeling her coming to her peak. "Just like that, keep squeezing my shit" and those few words had ari cumming, as she could feel taurus stiffen inside of her, after she came on him, she slid off of him slowly watching his nut shoot out of him on the floor.

"Good girl" he said kissing her forehead as the two washed up after that.

→❆←

"Tae I missed you soo much, where have you been ?" Ari came in jumping on tae bed as Tuson side eyed her.

"Girl we heard you getting fucked and it was three niggas in that room so I know every hole was used" he said with every one  laughing , ari trying act all shy now hearing what she did, be repeated to her made her shock to know she participated in them actions

"I don't recall" Ari responded back sticking out her tongue. She haven't seen von or kentrell but Kentrell usually up and gone before anyone so she didn't care to put too much thought in it.

"Can you love three people at once ?" Ari asked curious because he heart wanted all three.

"You sure can" Tuson said back with a smile on his face.

"Girl niggas do it all the time, duh" tae said with his opinion on the topic.

She truly felt like three men was too much for her but her heart wanted all three plus neither of them spoke on sharing her. So she assumed everyone was down with the plan.

" come Ari, I have to do your hair for that promo" tae said hopping off his bed with the other two following him down the steps.

→❆←

"I miss my man" ari said on Instagram smoking a hookah. She only said it because she seen von had joined, making the comments go crazy with putting two to two together.

She laughed as the comments was going crazy and leaving threats about staying away from him but she really didn't care.

"Oouu this my shit hold on y'all" she got up giving her phone to Tuson as shake the room came on from pop smoke. Making get up and shake her ass.

"That shit ain't nothing but water ari" tae screamed smacking her ass , as she kept dancing until she turnt her head to the right to see kentrell walking in the house.

She quickly grabbed her phone talking to the live before ending it "Alright a bad bitch Finna die so bye y'all, love y'all"

"Yeah I seen your ass, stop all that fucking playing before I bust a cap in your ass" kentrell said mugging her, before giving her a kiss on the lips and handing the food she asked him to bring back for everyone.

"Thank you baby" she said smiling so brightly knowing food makes her the happiest girl in the world.

I mean who doesn't love food?

"Yeah whatever a Nigga tired, wassup y'all ?" He said to Tuson & tae, making his way up the steps .

"We love a bitch who got three tricks wit-with big dicks" Ari said finishing tae sentence.

"After this food I'm taking my ass straight to sleep, we been making content all damn day"

→❆←

"Wait how I'm suppose only sleep with one person tonight and I'm use all three of y'all ?" Ari was on group face time with polo and von and kentrell sleeping naked beside her, she didn't like that the other two was gone and two different cities handling business.

"We said we going to stay on face time with you, until you go to sleep, why you still complaining ?" Von said smacking his teeth, they had her spoiled & bratty and it haven't even been a month yet.

"But this not the same, I'm use taurus body heat and me putting my toes on you and kentrell snoring so loud.

"I'll be back before you open your eyes G, just take your ass to sleep, so I can finish handling business" Taurus said finally coming back to the camera & responding to what the other two were talking about .

"Ugh fine, Good night my babies" she said blowing a kiss as von blew one back and taurus just said "goodnight" she loved how von was feminine, but also masculine. Polo was over all just hard body out of all of them and Kentrell? He was just kentrell.