7 (new chapter)

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"ARI YOU SEEN THAT VIDEO OF VON?!" Ari heard tae screaming as he was coming out her bedroom while she was in the kitchen making stuff chicken.

"No, I haven't been on my phone or talked to neither of them all day , what happened ?" Tae voice was kinda scaring her , she hop  he was safe.

"They released a video of him saying he way gay girl to be in protective custody" she busted out laughing from what tae told her. Maybe it was A secret to the world but she know he be getting clapped right beside her.

"Tae babe we already know that" tae had shock face before he started laughing with her. He be forgetting sometimes too that von likes dick and vagina.

"Plus anyone would have done that. Being safe don't make you scary. who beating his ass if it was one on one ? People so weird and the cops should go to jail for releasing that footage, I'm call Him when I'm done though." Ari went back to putting the chick in the oven after saying how she felt on the situation.

Tae nodded his head agreeing to his friend. Getting back on his phone and going to social media.

→❆←

"So are we addressing the video or no?" Ari asked as she rubbed von head as he watched boys n the hood smoking a blunt.

"I mean what you want me to say? I was a youngin in jail that's it, I don't know what the world getting out of this but I don't give a fuck either." He shrugged his shoulders not knowing what's the point of releasing his videos.

"I'm asking are you okay, that's all— don't be upset with me because I'm checking up on you but as long as your fine then we are fine" she pulled his head back kissing him on the forehead as he smiled.

She felt like the group of four was all going through emotions neither was speaking on. Kentrell went another week missing but Ari knew his truth would eventually spill out , she just didn't want it  hurt her in the end.

→❆←

"So over emotions, why we can't control them ?" Ari love talks like this, she viewed feelings as a mind thing. Sometimes you win the battle and sometimes you lose it.

"Because humans need emotions, just to be as normal as the next one. Without them your a robot — who wants to be like that?" She scrunched her face up imagining herself not feeling anything.

Sometimes that would be cool but she enjoyed having feelings, it make her stronger than she once was .

"Speaking of feelings, I feel like kentrell hiding something, and it's cool if he is but he better tell me before some one else do" she told shay,karee & Andrea.

They was all friends in college but of course ari dropped out, after escaping from rylo. But she still tried keep in touch, wishing life could've been differently so she could finish.

"What you think he hiding?" Shay asked, seeing her friend really needed to talk about this topic so she gave her , her full attention.

"I don't know, maybe he has another family or a baby or maybe even a lover" she shrugged her shoulders, caring but trying not go down that road again where she losing her mind trying figure out what someone doing when they not with her.

"Don't stress yourself, the truth always come out in the end. No matter what it is or who it is" Andrea said not wanting her friend go back on her words when she just was telling them, people can control their emotions.

→❆←

"Hey baby" Ari said kissing taurus on the lips as he played the game. At first she was talking to von until  she looked over to him knocked out.

He always told her , her voice put  him to sleep like it's melatonin in it.

"G YALL FINNA PISS ME OFF, SHOOT THE BALL" Taurus screamed into his headset as Ari sat on his lap, looking at tiktoks.

"What you playing ?" She asked curiously, because he was so angry by it.

"Nothing but 2k" she hummed as a response.

"You heard from- shh they can hear your ass girl, Finna be telling all the business on the mic" he said hushing her immediately so no one would hear her.

"Damn my bad" she said getting up and right on que her phone ding from the ringcam notification, letting her know someone was by her door.

When she checked it was kentrell. Making her quickly jog to the door so soon as he walk in he see her.

"Where the fuck you been ?" She said soon as he locked the door.

"Damn can a Nigga take a shower ? Eat something before you start questioning his ass" he mugged Ari back with the same expression on her face.

"NO BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING?" She screamed to let him know she serious in this moment and it wasn't no going back from whatever he will say tonight.

"why it matter? And who the fuck said I'm hiding something? If I told you I'm handling business then that's what it is" he shrugged his shoulders after his words like he could careless.

" ain't nobody this mother fucking busy, taurus been gone and still keep in touch , von make money and go out of town but I bet you he be in that bed before sun come up BUT YOU—" she pointed at him taking a deep breath.

" YOU BE GONE FOR A WEEK THEN HOP YOUR JOLLY SNEAKY ASS UP IN HERE THINKING ITS GOOD!!" The more she talked, the closer she got to him, ready swing on him for not showing no emotions.

" man shut the- WHAT ARE YOU HIDING KENTRELL ? HUH?" She screamed over him. By now von and taurus made their way to the living room watching everything unfold.

She hate feeling sneaky things going on behind her back because she just was dealing with that. She understand she dating three people but being left in the blind just never feel good.

He better get to talking or leaving any moment now.

"FUCKK, I got a baby on the way" he finally said breaking character making von gasp, taurus chuckle and Ari look dumbfounded.