10

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"This the third time since this girl done called me.. do anyone of y'all have someone playing on my phone ?" Ari was laying across the couch as taurus and von played the game.

Neither one even listening to her but she was tired of the unknown caller.

She asked kentrell about it but he said no. His babymomma can't even touch his phone nor do she care too. She thought it was cute how she knew everything about him.

After the car sex, Ari went and took a plan B. She didn't care if kentrell knew or not . She wasn't having no baby no time soon.

"HELLO" she said to the two boys who was so focus on the game, that she was getting aggravated.

In her heart she felt like it was taurus. For some reason he treated her the best, he was okay with anything that went on. He just gotten out of jail and he was too fine to say he didn't have someone holding him down before he went in.

She sat looking at him. She prayed it was neither and maybe a old fling of rylo, who decided to bother her.

→❆←

"Hey my babies, today I have Tuson cooking with me" Ari decides to do YouTube. Surprisingly she grew a fan base from tae.

No one knew who she was dating and she wanted to keep it that way. She didn't know how these streets niggas was rappers but still did illegal activities.

If living double life was a person she wouldn't know who she would choose out of the three.

"So babies we are going to be making homemade burgers as Tuson ask me questions that you guys been dying to know. And I'm excited to open up more about me with you guys too" she said with a big smile as she walked over to the oven to turn it on.

"So first off let's go ahead and wash our hands first duh"

she laughed as Tuson said "some people really don't wash they hands, that's why you don't eat at everyone house"

She nodded her head in agreement.

"We cleaned the meat off camera so I'm go ahead and start seasoning as Tuson ask the questions."

Ari grabbed all the seasoning she would need, pouring  them in a bowl to mix them all together before on her meat.

"Ari the first question is , where do you see yourself in five years?"

" well I see myself as a better woman , as a better person and when I say that I mean anything in my life right now will be better from my love life , my income , my features, my energy it will all be better" she said thinking of her future. She never cared to put much thought in it.

"Is your body real?" She busted out laughing before turning around doing a light twerk, as her ass move effortlessly without even trying.

"It's all homegrown baby" she said smiling. "I know that's right wifey" Tuson said making Ari stop her laugh.

"You know my nigga kill people right ?" She said with one of her  eye brows going up.