CHAPTER 130

Hearing Cui Dingchen's cry, Xu Fan's cry slowed down a bit.

Cui Dingchen called softly, "Xu Fan, come here."

Xiao Zhao put Xu Fan down.

Compared with Xiao Zhao, Cui Dingchen is naturally a little closer. Xu Fan walked in front of Cui Dingchen crookedly, with tears and snot on his fleshy little face, dirty and crying, which made Cui Dingchen feel distressed. , took out a plaid handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it gently for Xu Fan.

Only then did Xiao Zhao come over and ask, "How is Xu Zhao?"

Cui Dingchen replied in a low voice, "I don't know yet."

Xiao Zhao then said, "It should be fine."

Cui Dingchen didn't speak. He didn't know if Xu Zhao was in trouble. All he knew was that he ran over with Xu Zhao in his arms. Xu Zhao didn't make a sound at all, as if he was suddenly in a drowsiness. I am afraid that if Xu Zhao has three long and two short, what will he do in the future?

what to do?

At this moment, the door of the ward was opened, Cui Dingchen rushed up with a stride, and learned from the doctor that Xu Zhao had only suffered a slight head injury, nothing serious, and would wake up soon. Xu Fan rushed into the ward and stayed beside Xu Zhao, waiting for Xu Zhao to wake up.

However--

Ten minutes passed,

Twenty minutes passed,

...

An hour has passed,

...

Three hours have passed,

...

Xu Zhao still didn't wake up, and even the doctor wondered. According to common sense, the patient should wake up too. Shouldn't there be other diseases? The doctor did not dare to make a deal. After all, the county central hospital's medical capacity was limited, so he immediately decided to transfer Xu Zhao to the First People's Hospital of Xizhou City.

The First People's Hospital did not give a clear statement, but only said that it would be observed for a day and Cui Dingchen should wait a little longer.

Cui Dingchen could only wait, and took Xu Fan to sit in front of Xu Zhao's hospital bed, looking at Xu Zhao who was asleep, with distress and self-blame on his face.

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted.

Cui Dingchen turned to look over.

Xu Fan continued to shout, "Dad."

Xu Zhao naturally would not respond to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan turned to look at Cui Dingchen and asked, "Why can't my father get up?"

Cui Dingchen rubbed his red eyes, stabilized the gushing sadness, and said softly, "Dad is sleepy and sleeping."

"I'm sleeping, then, when will Dad wake up?"

"Wake up soon."

"When will it be soon?"

"I don't know either." Cui Dingchen told the truth.

In front of Xu Zhao, Xu Fan could ask why without limit, but in front of Cui Dingchen or something else, Xu Fan would not. He blinked his watery eyes and looked straight at Xu Zhao.

Cui Dingchen also looked at it the same way. Until the evening, Xu Zhao didn't show any signs of sobriety. He got up and called Xu's father and Xu's mother, and said lightly about Xu Zhao's situation, so that the second elder should not worry, he will take good care of him Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.