CHAPTER 32

Cui Dingchen said in a low voice, "Come to me in five days."

Xu Zhao didn't understand Cui Dingchen's words for a while, and a look of doubt appeared on his face.

Upon seeing this, Cui Dingchen said, "Let's go to the city together."

Xu Zhao was stunned, and then asked, "Uncle, aren't you busy?"

Cui Dingchen paused and said, "I'll be going to the city in five days."

"That's great, thank you uncle."

Cui Dingchen gave a light hum, and started the car again to leave.

Xu Zhao was in a good mood and looked down at Xu Fan. Xu Fan was holding a toy car in his small arms and looked at the black car with envy and longing. The look of "I really want to ride in a big car" is really impressive. distressed.

Xu Zhao couldn't help but hug Xu Fan, looked at Xu Fan, and shouted, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan looked at Xu Zhao and shouted, "Dad."

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's little face and said, "Five days later, Dad will take you in a big car, okay?"

Xu Fan's watery eyes instantly lit up and asked, "Really?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Of course it's true."

Xu Fan asked in a milky voice, "Is it the big car of the second master Cui?"

"Yes."

"Then, then, when will you sit down?" Xu Fan asked.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Didn't you just say it? It's five days later, five days later, okay?"

Xu Fan said obediently, "Wow."

The little milk voice is really nice.

Xu Zhao fondly kissed Xu Fan's tender little face and said, "Then, let's go back to the restaurant to eat roast duck first."

Xu Fan happily repeated Xu Zhao's words: "Go back to the restaurant and eat roast duck!"

The roast duck was bought by Cui Dingchen. It was big, with crispy skin and thick meat. It was oily. The two pieces of oil paper wrapped in it were soaked, which made Mother Xu, who had always been saving, distressed. She felt that the wasted oil was used for cooking. Can be used for a full two days.

However, Mother Xu didn't save today, saying that it was hot, and this kind of cooked duck couldn't be kept for a long time, so the family ate the most of the roast duck with mixed noodles, and ate the rest of the duck until the evening. This is the first time the family has eaten such delicious and so much meat.

After eating, Xu Fan seemed unsatisfied, licking his fleshy little fingers.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan raised his watery eyes and looked at Xu Zhao with a grin. He immediately stretched out his two little hands and said, "Dad, take a shower."

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan's little fleshy hands, squatted by the basin, and washed his pancreas. After washing, Xu Zhao went to Cui's house to make my afternoon popsicles.

Xu Fan stayed at Fan Xiaodian, saying that he helped sell popsicles. In fact, he was playing with the children nearby, playing with glass balls, water guns, and rolling steel rings. He was too young, and no one would take him to play with him. Just followed the blind run, and the running was fun. With the "red bus", he successfully entered the circle of four or five-year-old children and played with people.

When he returned home in the evening, Xu Fan ran back to Nanwan Village to play with Dazhuang, still holding the toy car, and then the five-year-old Xu Erwazi snatched the toy car.