CHAPTER 54

grow vegetables-

In such a large piece of land, if you don’t take advantage of the good time to plant wheat, you will end up planting vegetables. This idea is not normal or right. The villagers stepped forward to persuade Xu Zhao, telling Xu Zhao to plant wheat quickly, so as not to miss the good time for planting. Next year If you can't pay the public food, it will be a problem to eat.

Xu Zhao smiled and said that growing vegetables can make money.

But the villagers didn't believe it, and they still persuaded Xu Zhao earnestly.

Xu Zhao knew the kindness of the villagers, so he didn't mind their dislikes, and smiled and euphemistically said that he would definitely grow vegetables.

Then he began to build a vegetable greenhouse. Xu Zhao drew the drawings in advance, and also considered the length, width and height. The steel pipes of the steel mill were also customized, so it was not difficult to build the greenhouse.

However, Dad Dazhuang and others have always built houses, but they have never built a greenhouse, so after more than a week of bumps and bumps, Dabong was finally completed together with the new house. To celebrate, Xu Zhao specially bought a large plate of firecrackers. After 30 seconds of blasting, he happily cleaned the new brick building, and after sweeping out the dirt from each room, each room was clean and spacious.

Xu Zhao was very satisfied.

Xu's father and Xu's mother liked it very much.

Xu Fan ran around even more excitedly, then went to the next door to find Da Zhuang, and said to Da Zhuang: "Da Zhuang, this is my home, and my father, my grandfather, and my grandma will live in Jie'er in the future. Hello, Jie'er. Great, great, my home, it's my home!"

"Wow, it's so big." Dazhuang especially cheered.

"Well, bigger than the sky."

"No big deal."

"It's bigger than the sky."

"No, you are bragging."

"I'm not bragging."

"..."

Xu Fan and Dazhuang were chatting over there.

Xu Zhao brought Xu's mother and two elders into the yard again, and checked the new house again. What he saw at a glance was the spacious yard and the small door in the corner of the yard. The small door was the back door of the yard and was specially designed by Xu Zhao. Standing at the back door , you can just see the general situation of the vegetable greenhouse, which is convenient for management.

On the right side is a kitchen, which is more than twice the size of the previous small kitchen house. The stove inside has been built. Then there are three brick and tile houses. In the wing room, according to the custom of "the east is up and the west is down" in Nanwan Village, Xu's father and mother lived in the east wing, and Xu Zhao and Xufan lived in the west wing.

After seeing all the houses, Xu Zhao and the three were silent for a while.

Finally, finally, I can finally live in a brick house. However, the humidity in the room is too heavy, and I can't move in directly. Xu Zhao opened the doors and windows of each room, prepared to ventilate for a few days, and finally left with his family. new house.

Turning back to the thatched hut, Xu Zhao continued the finishing work of the construction of the vegetable greenhouse. He then purchased various vegetable seeds and asked about the vegetable growth cycle. At this time, all the moon cake money Xu Zhao had earned had been spent, and he still owed the steel mill hundreds of dollars. Seventy percent of the steel pipe money.