CHAPTER 49

"Dad, the big baby is crying." Xu Fan heard Xu Dawa's voice.

"Well." Xu Zhaoying.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know, leave him alone, come and wash your hands."

Xu Zhao put away the more than 300 yuan, dragged Xu Fan to squat beside the porcelain basin, washed his hands with fragrant pancreas, and gathered around the chopping board for dinner.

During the period, the noise from the next door continued, but it did not affect Xu Zhao in the slightest. Xu Zhao also did not allow his father and mother to take action, lest they fall into Xu Zuocheng's tricks.

It was not until the end of dinner, when the next door finally stopped, Xu Zhao gave Xu Fan a bath. Before, Xu Fan was able to bathe in the yard, but now it was cold, so he could only take Xu Fan, who was sitting in a wooden tub, to the hut to wash.

"Dad, the big baby doesn't cry anymore." Xu Fan said while holding the edge of the pot with his little hand.

"Yeah." Xu Zhao responded.

"dad."

"Don't talk, don't move, take a shower."

"dad."

"Still talking."

"dad."

"..." Xu Zhao was not polite to Xu Fan, and directly scratched Xu Fan's tickling, making Xu Fan giggling and giggling. After reaching the bed, he even said mischievously, "Dad, come, dad, come, scratch." .

Scratch your head, scratch your head!

Xu Zhao directly put Xu Fan, who was wearing a torn apron, on Xu's mother's bed, then took a bath by himself, then washed clothes in the yard, and washed Cui Dingchen's handkerchief by the way.

After washing, he sat in the yard and meditated. It was autumn. Although Nanwan Village was hot during the day, it was cool in the morning and evening. The popsicle business stopped a week ago, and his income will be reduced by more than half in the future, but he still has some contacts. I can't stop selling popsicles and moon cakes, so I lost this market. Just thinking about it, a little milky voice came from the hut.

"dad!"

It's Xu Fan again.

"dad!"

"What?"

"You come."

"Come for what?"

"Come hold me to sleep."

"..."

This, this is really a sweet burden, Xu Zhao got up and walked into the hut of Xu's father and mother, and carried Xu Fan out, who was wearing a torn apron. Before he entered his hut, a cool wind blew, Xu Fan shivered, and Xu Fan shivered. Fan immediately hugged Xu Zhao tightly.

Xu Zhao hurriedly carried Xu Fan into the hut. When he lay on the bed, he heard the wind whistling outside the window and felt the breath of autumn. It was time to buy new clothes and quilts.

So the next morning, after breakfast, Xu Zhao not only brought Xu Fan, but also Xu's father and Xu's mother. The whole family went to the county town, and let Xu's father and Xu's mother see the store for a while, while Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng Come to Choi's house together.

Mother Cui hadn't seen Xu Fan for half a month, so she hurriedly hugged her and gave Xu Fan something to eat.

Xu Fan chatted with Mother Cui while he was eating.

Mother Cui asked kindly, "Sanwazi, do you miss Grandma Cui?"

Xu Fan replied, "I think about it."

"What do you think about Grandma Cui?"