CHAPTER 9

It turned out that it was not Cui Qingfeng, but a passerby who rode two or six bicycles. Xu Zhao was disappointed for a while, and was really anxious to wait, so he told his father Cui and took Xu Fan to walk around, but the weather was too hot, and he had already reached the intersection. Tired of sweating, Xu Fan's face was also dripping with sweat, so he took Xu Fan to sit on a stump under the shade of a tree, enjoying the summer breeze and watching the endless stream of pedestrians.

Although this era is poor, it seems that everyone is very happy, and this year has a bumper harvest, everyone seems to have a better life, and there is a lot more spare money in their hands.

When Xu Zhao was observing everything here, he suddenly heard a bicycle bell, and when he looked up, Cui Qingfeng's bicycle stopped in front of him.

Xu Zhao hurriedly asked, "How is the sale?"

Cui Qingfeng played the riddle in a good mood: "Guess!"

Xu Zhao directly lifted the quilt on the foam box and said in surprise, "Sold out."

Cui Qingfeng said happily: "Not more."

Xu Zhao asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"It's just not enough to sell." Cui Qingshen said cheerfully: "Old customers say it's better than before, when I come back, I still think it's delicious, and I want to buy it again, isn't it enough? Haha? Ha ha."

Xu Zhao asked, "Really? Your regular customers also find it delicious?"

Cui Qingfeng said very seriously: "I lied to you that you are a puppy!"

Xu Zhao breathed a sigh of relief in an instant. He was really afraid that the popsicles he made did not meet the tastes of people in this world, so he could not make money. In that case, when winter came, he and Xu Fan would either starve to death or freeze to death here. It's done, Xu Zhao has a bottom line in his heart, he looked at Cui Qingfeng with clear eyes, and said, "Then we can continue to do it?"

"Yes, let's move on."

"Then let's do it now."

Cui Qingfeng asked in surprise: "Do it now?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

"But I only go to the countryside once a day." The weather is so hot, and it is not easy to go to the countryside. Do you have to go to the countryside in the afternoon? Although the popsicles are not valuable, the rural people only eat one a day because of the heat in the busy farming season. No one wants to eat two a day, that's a bit of a luxury.

Xu Zhao said with a smile, "I don't need to go to the countryside this time, just sell it at this intersection!"

"Sell at this intersection?"

"Yeah, let's try it, shall we?"

"Just say yes!"

It's almost twelve o'clock noon now, which should have been the time for the Cui family to eat, but Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng were actively making popsicles in order to sell popsicles at 2:30 in the afternoon, and they didn't have time to eat at all.

But Xu Fan had time to eat.

With Xu Zhao's consent, Xu Fan sat with his mother Cui in front of the chopping board next to him to eat. Xu Fan, who has always been "self-reliant", did not need mother Cui to feed him at all. He held the spoon in one hand and the bowl with the other. Small bowls of noodles into the stomach, especially edible.

Mother Cui was a kind mother. Seeing Xu Fan's good-looking appearance, she was delighted and said, "Xu Fan, eat slowly."

Xu Zhao picked up the noodles and hummed.