19) dreams

A/n:mentions of rape and abuse in this chapter, if you are uncomfortable then please skip. I will indicate when the mentions end. So you can read on.

Mature content 🔞

~~~~~~

♡Gia Romano♡

♡Gia Romano♡

Nightmare:

The steel door opens, revealing Alfie. He slowly walks towards me with a menacing grin on his face, he grabs my leg harshly and pulls me and I wince because of the pain.

"Y-your hurting m-me." I whisper as I pull my leg back.

"SHUT up slut! I did everything for you and you still left! Well guess what? You can't escape now, your stuck here! And we are going to get married!" Alfie shouts in my face as he pulls me harshly towards him. I rapidly start shaking my head as his hands start to roam my body.

I start to panic when he doesn't stop and starts to move his hands under my clothes.

"P-please, Alfie I d-dont want to. L-let me go, you'll move on. Please." I start to cry as he just ignores my words but just as I'm about to speak up again, I feel a sting on my cheek. I instantly raise my hand to my cheek, where his handprint will probably remain.

He slapped me. Again. And again, and again.

I was laying on my side with my hand on my sore cheek. "Your such a whore! Shut up and be a good girl! I don't want to hurt you because you'll soon be pregnant with my baby." He says as he carries me and leads me to the cold, rusty bed in the corner.

"Alfie please, I won't report anything if you let me go. Please, don't do this. This isn't you." I beg as he begins to harshly remove his and my clothes.

"You'll enjoy it princess, just like you always have." He laughs as he roughly starts pounding into me. I scream in pain and try to push him off but fail.

(END OF NIGHTMARE AND MATURE CONTENT)

I start screaming as I feel someone grab me. I try to push whoever it is away but they won't let go. I start to sob uncontrollably wanting to be let go.

"Shh, baby it's me. Your safe, your with me, I won't let any harm come to you." Ace whispers in my ear loosening his grip and I looked up at him and slowly calmed my breathing.