6) date

♡Gia romano♡

It's been three weeks since I got fired from my job. I can't stop thinking king about Leo, I wonder how he is. I know I've only babysitted him for 1 full day, I cared for him a lot.

I've been keeping myself busy with Gio, he is the best brother ever. I've been staying at his house because I feel bored at mine. Me and Gio planned to have a marvel movies marathon today.

"Gio! Get the blankets and pillows!! I'll meet you in the theater room with the snacks!" I shouted from the kitchen as I gathered the snacks. Gio's house is almost twice the size of my house, it's more like a castle there's that many rooms, when he first moved in I got lost almost every time I visited.

Once I've gathered all the snacks I set them up in the snacks area in his home theater. Not long after, Gio comes in with a fluffy large blanket and massive pillows. I help him set the up because the seats are retractable.

"Let's start off with captain America,he will forever be superior." Gio said as he started the film. I scoffed.

"No way, iron man is the best, he literally sacrificed his life for mankind. Now shush I wanna watch it in peace." I argued, he knows he can't win an argument against me.

●●●

We're watching captain America with Peggy and it's bringing back memories of how Alfie treated me at the start of our relationship. He treated me like a princess, and he would care for me, I miss him if I'm honest, I miss the old him, the him that was always kind and loving. However, throughout our relationship he became more abusive and would get mad over little things.

I start tearing up and Gio notices.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks concerned as he places an arm around her shoulder.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about Alfie." As soon as those words come out my mouth I regretted them immediately.

"Why are you thinking about that asshole? He fucking abused you Gia, he was a dick." Gio snapped, now sitting up straight as he paused the movie.

"At the beginning of the relationship he was so sweet to me, I wish he never changed. It's hard to move on from someone I was with since I was 15 Gio." I say with tears threatening to escape. Gio doesn't say anything, he just looks at me and hugs me. Fuck, it's been so long since I've had a hug.

I don't know if it was because of the hug, but I break down in his arms, I start sobbing and I can't stop. "Why? Why is it always me that gets hurt?"

"Your too kind hearted sis, people are cruel in the world and they'll take advantage of your kindness. Alfie knew you'd never leave him no matter what he did. I'm just glad I walked in when I did, you almost died Gia. I don't know what I would've done if I'd lost you. I will always protect you no matter what. No one can hurt you anymore." Gio says as he gently rubs my back. I feel safe in his arms. Gio has always been there for me.

I pull back, "Thank you Gio, I needed that." I say as I wipe my tears.

"That's what a big brother does, no need to thank me."

"Hey! Your only 2 minutes older than me!" I say hitting him with a pillow.

"You shouldn't have done that sister." Gio says seriously. I fucked up.

That was a mistake. Gio grabs a pillow from beside him and start attacking me. Before we know it, it turned into a pillow fight.

 Before we know it, it turned into a pillow fight