12) welcome back 🔥

A/n:This chapter contains strong mature content, if you are uncomfortable please skip.

MATURE CONTENT 🔞

♡Gia Romano♡

I wake up by the sound of someone knocking on my front door. I look at the time. 8:30am

Ugh. Who is at my door so early in the morning.

I head downstairs and open the door ready to give the person a piece of my mind for waking me up, when I see who it is.

"Hey Ace, what are you doing at my house?" I ask confused.

"Get in the house." He says, his jaw clenched. What?

"Why?" I look up into his eyes. Then it hits me. Fuck. I'm in my pjs.

 I'm in my pjs

Gia's pjs^

I quickly step back and Ace also steps inside the house closing the door behind him.

"I came to offer you a lift to mine, since I know you don't have your car." He says with his eyes starring at my chest.

Men.

"Okay, let me just quickly get dressed." I head upstairs to my room, and as I reach my bedroom, I stop outside the door feeling a presence behind me.

I turn around and see that Ace has followed me up the stairs.

"You didn't expect me to stay downstairs on my own did you?" He asks smirking at me. I just roll my eyes in response and head into my room.

But I don't get far when I'm suddenly pinned against the wall next to my bed.

"Don't roll your eyes at me tesoro." He says as he places his hands on my waist.

"Why not?" I say as I wraps my arms around his neck.

"You don't wanna know what I'd do to you." He says through gritted teeth as he lowers his lips closer to mine.

"What if I do?" I say seductively as I bite my lip in anticipation.

I don't wait long, because Ace quickly crashes him lips to mine, kissing me with so much dominance and pleasure. I immediately kiss him back as I pull him closer by his neck.

"Didn't you say you needed to shower?" Ace says breaking the kiss.

"Yeah, why?" I ask as I quickly attach our lips back together. Ace grabs the back of my thighs, and wraps my legs around his waist.

Mature content ahead

"I'm joining you."He leads me into the bathroom, not once breaking the kiss as he rips my top off and I unbutton his and throw it somewhere in the bathroom. He quickly puts me down as he turns on the water of the shower.