17) the location

♡Gia Romano♡

♡Gia Romano♡

I wake up with a sharp pain in my ribs and in my lower region. I'm curled up in the corner of the room by the bed. I can't believe he would let them do that, no matter how mad he was, he would never let anyone else touch me, but yesterday.

The last thing I remember is the four men leaving as Alfie came into the room again.

I hope someone finds me.

I hear the door open, but I don't look up to see who it is.

"Eat." Someone said as I heard a tray being placed next to me. I pushed the tray away with my fest as I wince at the pain I felt from the movement.

The guy just looked at me and then at the tray of food now pushed away from me.

"If you don't eat, boss will starve you." He said as he pushed the tray towards me. I shake my head and push the food away and he takes the tray of food and leaves, locking the door behind him.

I feel tears brimming in my eyes, I want to go home. I want to get out of here so badly.

I hate it here, u really am starting to regret leaving Ace's that night. I want to be in his arms, I want to feel that safety again.

But I'm probably stuck here for the rest of my life now.

♤Ace Rossi♤

I wake up, and order Angie to look after Leo again, as I continue my search for Gia.

I look through all the paperwork on my desk, until I find what I'm looking for. I read through the sheet but it doesn't have the information I need.

I bang my fist on the desk as and call my men to my office. Once they all enter, I qestion them.

"What did I tell you to have on my desk by morning?" I ask as I grab my glass of whiskey and take a sip.