3) first day

♡Gia Romano♡

My alarm goes off, waking me up. I look at the time and it's 7 am. I grab my phone of my nightstand and I see a message from Ace. I opened it then placed my phone back an headed in the shower.

I turn the water on and wait for it to get warm. I check the water again and it's finally warm. As I step into the shower the warm water feels like heaven on my skin. I love the feeling of the warm water hitting my skin, it's so refreshing and helps wake me up in the morning.

Once I've showered, I grab my towel and wrap it around me and walk into my closet.

This outfit looks cute, I'm gonna wear it, Ace did say to dress comfortably because I'd be babysitting Leo all day.

Gia's outfit ^

Gia's outfit ^

Now that I'm dressed I grab my phone and keys and head to my white range rover.

I unlocked my car and see a message from Gio (my twin brother).

Hey sis, good luck on your first day, you'll do great. p.s Emi told me. - Gio

Thanks bro, love you 🤍 - Gia

I place my phone back in my bag and drive to Ace's address.
Wow, he lives 10 minutes away.

After that quick drive, I've finally arrived at his house and fuck me, his house is massive wtf.

Ace's house^

I'm so nervous to open the door. I feel like I shouldn't be this close to such a magnificent house.

I take a deep breath and walk up the steps and knock on the door.

Within 2 minutes the door opens and I'm faced with a shirtless Ace, with sweatpants that sit dangerously low on his v-line. Fuck, he looks so hot.

"Please come in, Gia." Ace moved to the side as I walked in. Oh my God, I'm speechless. His house is beautiful.

"O-ok."I'm stuttering great. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo.