Get the King

"What now, genius?" Crowley muttered with my mouth. I can't get used to this. I pressed against the wall and listened.

"Where did they go?" A deep voice asked.

"He probably figured out our trick and decided to take her for a ride instead of his usual caracas." a sly voice replied, "We should watch it's body, I hear demons start to prefer a specific corpse after a while. Who knows, we might even catch ourselves a demon."

"That is the entire point!" a feminine voice shouted, "We're being paid to get the king of hell, so get him." I heard light, graceful footsteps padding away and the two went into my cell, closing the door behind them.

I started to walk in the opposite direction of the voices when my body came to a halt.

"Lock them in, it will give us extra time to escape." He stopped talking as we approached the door. I reached forward and put the key into the lock. It clicked loudly.

The men in the room began to shout, but I was already halfway down the hallway.

"I don't recognize this hallway, you're going to have to be in control until I can figure a way out." I huffed, trying not to trip over my own feet.

"Sure thing, Darling. How do you get around in these short legs?" It felt strange, being aware, but not in full control.

"Small, fast steps. Heightist." I said.

"Don't get feisty with me, young lady, you have no idea what that kinda thing does to me." he grunted.

"Be quiet and run, dirty old man." I said, trying to act angry.