Taking Care of Business

Dean's pov

After leaving Katie's room, I made my way to my room to see my woman. When I walked in, Amy was cradling a sleeping Drew in her arms. She had him wrapped in a blanket like an infant being swaddled and she was softly singing to him as she rocked him gently. I shook my head and smiled. She babies that kid way too much but times like these, I can see why. He honestly looked adorable all bundled up, his head dangling off her forearm, mouth hanging open, breathing loudly but soundly as he slept contentedly in her embrace.

"How did your talk with Katie go?" she whispered softly, trying not to wake Drew. "I figured it was best if I kept him in here until you were done, to give the two of you some privacy."

"Katie's in bed now, so why don't you go ahead and put him down and then I'll fill you in after my long overdue shower. Okay, baby?" I sighed wearily as I started unbuttoning my uniform, ready to wind down from this interminably long day.

Amy nodded in agreement. Standing up slowly and carefully so as not to disturb her precious cargo, she kissed me on the cheek before heading out the door.

"Sure thing, sweetheart. Enjoy your shower," she replied quietly.

After she left, I did just that. I turned the water on to let it get hot as I finished undressing. Once it warmed up, I stepped into the welcoming steamy enclosure, immediately relishing the hot soothing spray beating down on my scalp and back. As I shampooed my hair, I started thinking about Amy and how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Even though she had a longer day at work than I did, she never once complained about it and she didn't hesitate to put my needs first. She fed the kids and made me a sandwich before eating anything herself. She gave me and Sammy time to talk as she got Drew ready for bed and then instead of laying him down in his own bed, she took him in our room and rocked him to sleep, knowing I'd need to have a private conversation with my daughter in their room.

***WARNING SMUT AHEAD***

Rinsing the shampoo from my hair and the soapy lather from my body, I let the day's events fade from my mind. I watched all my cares, anxieties, and troubles symbolically drain away right along with the soapy water cascading off my body. I started fantasizing about the best way to thank my lady for being so kind and considerate. My dick quickly got hard as I pictured her convulsing in orgasmic pleasure from the work of my mouth and tongue on her beautiful pussy and engorged clit. Without even realizing it, I began stroking my erection with my soapy hand as lewd thoughts continued running through my mind.

Entering the bathroom unbeknownst to me, sliding the shower door open, and interrupting me in the nick of time, before I shot my load all over the tile wall, my beautiful lady stood stark naked, looking me up and down with lust in her eyes as she seductively said, "You know I'd be happy to help you with that, instead of you doing it all by your lonesome."

Quickly releasing the hold I had on my throbbing engorged member, I grabbed Amy by the arm and pulled her into the shower with me. Kissing her passionately, my tongue danced in her mouth as my hands firmly gripped her ass. I held her body taut against mine so she could appreciate my pulsating erection.

Pulling back slightly, she breathed out heavily, "I'll take that as a yes to my offer. Thank you for letting me assist you with your..." She paused to make a point of leering at my hard cock as she purposefully cleared her throat, "...growing problem."

Switching our positions so the warm water would fall on my woman, I put gentle pressure on her shoulders, indicating the position she should take to solve the issue in question. Silently obliging me in a most seductive and submissive way, Amy got down on her knees and took my length in her mouth. Sucking me with fervor, she quickly had me on the brink of orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Amy," I moaned in pleasure, throwing my head back as I pulled her hair while firmly guiding her movements.

Realizing how close I was to coming as she felt my cock throb between her hot lips, she momentarily detached herself.

"How am I doing?" she asked facetiously, with a delicious smirk on her face.

"You're amazing," I managed to breathe out heavily, as I guided her full red lips back onto my swollen dick. "Don't stop."

Her cheeks flushed red and her breasts bounced playfully as she dutifully resumed her position. Attempting to take my whole length in her mouth, she gagged as my tip hit the back of her throat, but she didn't stop. No, like a good girl she kept going. In fact, it seemed to spur her on as saliva pooled in her mouth, oozing from both sides it streamed down her cheeks as she took me in deeper and harder. My sexy woman willingly and happily let me roughly throat fuck her until my salty load exploded in her hot wet mouth.

I groaned loudly in guttural satisfaction as I orgasmed, "OOOHHHHHH!" Tightly gripping fistfuls of her hair in each hand, I held her head in place as I emptied the last drops of my release past her exquisite lips, down her raw red throat. "Oh fuck, Amy, that was fantastic. God I love the way you give head." I pulled her up on her feet and kissed her hard, tasting some of my own cum in the process. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was labored as I said, "You always know just what I need, baby. Thank you."

I slid both hands down her back as I leaned in to kiss her again, softly and romantically this time. I kept one hand on her lower back as the other slipped between her thighs. Continuing the kiss, I began to finger her, delighting in the soft moans that managed to escape her lips despite my mouth being pressed firmly against hers.

"Let's take this into the bedroom so I can thank you properly."

I shut the water off and led my lady out by the hand. Grabbing her towel off the rack, I proceeded to gently wipe the beading droplets from her warm glistening skin as I dried her off.

"Why don't you get in bed and I'll be in shortly." I kissed her on the lips before giving her ass a little slap when she turned to leave. "That's a good girl," I encouraged, smiling slyly in anticipation of bringing my lady to orgasm, just as I had fantasized about earlier in the shower.

After drying off and splashing on some cologne, I proceeded to make that dream come true as I re-enacted the lewd scenario that nearly brought me to orgasm in the first place. Joining her in the bedroom, I went down on Amy and skillfully tongue fucked her, thanking her multiple times for helping me solve my problem.

The next morning

Dean's pov

I woke Katie up at 9am so she would have time to eat, shower, and get dressed before we headed out to the grocery store for her to make her apologies. First, she needs to talk to my brother though. Sammy was up early as usual and already in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I sent Katie in there to apologize to him while I went back to my room to see if Amy was awake yet.

I heard the shower turn off shortly after I walked in, so I waited. I'm kinda hoping she didn't take her clothes into the bathroom so I can see her naked again. Last night was so hot, I can't stop thinking about it. I adjusted the crotch of my pants since I started getting hard picturing Amy's naked body. Unfortunately, she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Well, I can remedy that.

"Hey, baby," she greeted me, before turning towards the mirror to do her hair.

"Hey yourself," I whispered in her ear, trying to distract her as I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her to get at the spot where she fastened her towel. Before she had time to react, I yanked the towel off in one swift motion.

"DEAN!" she shrieked in faux protest. I know she loves when I ogle her hot body. Actually, I wish she did. Amy is really self-conscious about her weight. It doesn't bother me a bit. I think she's super sexy and I wouldn't want her any other way. I think I'm making some progress with her though. When we first met she tried to cover herself up when we were gonna have sex. She'd get undressed in bed, under the covers and she always wanted the lights off. I cured her of that nonsense though by never missing an opportunity to tell her how sexy she is and how much her gorgeous body turns me on. After awhile, she finally started to believe me. I just wish I could make her believe it herself.