Paying the price

Dean's pov

After my daughter wisely heeded my directive and took off running to my room, I turned my attention to Amy's distraught four-year-old son.

"Go ahead and plug your nite-lite in, little man. This is your room now too and I want you to feel comfortable sleeping here. Ok?" I knelt down in front of Drew and held out the nite-lite for him to take.

Drew sadly shook his head.

"Nah-ah, Katie will be mad at me," he whined. "She hates my nite-lite."

"I'm sure she doesn't hate it, sweetie, it's just something she's not used to having in her room," Amy said, trying to console her boy.

"I promise she won't be mad at you, Drew, and she won't say another bad thing about your nite-lite. I'm gonna make sure of that in the next few minutes." I plugged his nite-lite into the outlet by his bed before heading to my room to deal with my so-gonna-get-it daughter.

"Get your pajamas on, honey, and I'll be back in a few minutes to read you a story. Ok?" I heard Amy tell Drew, before rushing out to stop me. "Dean, wait," she said, grabbing my arm. "Please don't be too upset with Katie. This is a big adjustment for her, and maybe we need to rethink our decision to have her and Drew share a room. Drew and Alex are used to sharing a room so it's not a big deal if they continue to do so."

"Don't let my daughter throwing a tantrum make you reconsider our decision, Amy. Alex is a teenager and he needs his own space. We both agreed this is the best arrangement for now." I smiled at my gorgeous woman. "Remember it's only temporary, until I can save up enough money to renovate the basement, then we'll move Alex down there and Drew will take his room."

"I can't ask you to spend your hard earned money on us like that. I already feel like we're such a burden on you and Katie."

She's so fuckin' hot when she pouts and looks all vulnerable. I just want to pick her up and throw her down on the couch and rip her pants off so I can...

"I know that's what we decided, Dean, but if it's going to make Katie this upset, maybe we should rethink the kids' sleeping arrangements," my beautiful lady said softly and sadly, interrupting my oh so sexy, yet lewd tangent. "It's not fair to put her out like this because my life is such a mess and I can't..." Amy broke down in tears.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I said, pulling her into my arms. "None of that, now." I tried to console my girl. Holding her close, I shushed her quietly as I whispered in her ear, "Don't cry, beautiful. You can't blame yourself cuz life dealt you a shitty hand." Wiping her tears, I looked her in the eyes. "You're a great mom and a strong sexy woman and you'll, no we'll, navigate this roadblock together. Ok?"

"I don't know how you're always so sure everything will work out, but I love that about you, Dean Winchester. The boys and I would be lost without you." She hugged me tightly, pressing her cheek against my rock hard chest. Okay, somewhat firm, not too flabby chest. Damn cheeseburgers, tasting so delicious and tempting me at every drive-thru.

I slid my hands down to cup her sweet cheeks as I copped a feel.

"Mmmmm," Amy moaned softly, melting into my touch.

"Fuck," I breathed out heavily as my pants tightened around my growing bulge, hearing Amy's sultry response. Not wanting to let this opportunity slip through my fingers, I kissed her hard as I reached between her thighs and lifted her so she'd wrap her legs around my waist. I continued to squeeze her sweet ass while our tongues wrestled for dominance. Damn, she gets me so hot and horny.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. Are you ever gonna come forgive me?" my scared little daughter asked as she stood in the doorway of my room, interrupting our sexy time.