17

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Maddy

Waking up with Paige Bueckers in your chest sleeping is probably the best thing ever happened to me especially after last night. A few minutes Paige wake up looking at me with a lazy smile.

—Did we...— she asked placing her head in my neck making me laugh —Best present ever— she kisses my neck, passing her hands in my naked body.

—Never agreed more with you— I laugh grabbing Paige chin and pressing together our lips. After more cuddling my phone starts ringing —What?

Here are you?— Rafe ask making me sigh.

—In my dorm— I roll my eyes, Paige looks at me confused —Why are you calling I'm doing something.

You forgot?!— the boy almost screams —I have a super important game today and you asked me a ride to the arena. I'm almost in your dorm.

It's today?— I quickly get up and started putting random clothes —Im getting ready.

—What happened?— Paige slowly gets up watching me look for clothes.

—I promise Rafe that I would go to his game against Duke— I grab a pants that are probably Paige's and a UConn sweater —He is going to kill me if I'm late— I go to the bathroom and Paige shows up a bit later already dressed.

—Its so important that you rather to leave me alone?— Paige does puppy eyes grabbing my waist.

—I never said you couldn't come— I turn around to face her and give her a quick kiss before grabbing my purse —It starts at 10 a.m if you want to show up.

—I'll definitely show up— she follows me like a puppy around my room —My pants suit you well.

—You think?— I blush grabbing her hand —You look cute with my sweater— I press our lips together. I hear a car arriving —Rafe is here. See you later!

—Bye beautiful— Paige talks with a lazy voice making me blush while I go outside.

—Hey. Why are you smiling that much?— I blush again, Rafe jaw drops making me laugh —Did you and Paige kissed?

—Maybe— Rafe gives me a proud dad smile and after a look asking for more details —We make out.

—WHAT— he screams and looks at me laughing —You two are fasssssst.

—Shut up— I gently push his arm because he is driving —She is coming to the game— I say smiling.

—Thats great I tough that she hate me— I roll my eyes scoffing.

—She doesn't hate you, she just don't like you very much— I defend Paige while Rafe parks in the arena.

—Its basically the same— he rolls is eyes grabbing his bag —See you later— he hugs me while going to the locker room and I go talk with Dave and help with random stuff.