01

Narrative

Narrative

Maddy

Good morning— I said entering the kitchen while rubbing my eyes.

—Hi!!— Aziaha goes to me holding a plate whit some eggs and bacon.

—Thanks— I sat down and started eating —I'm going to change clothes— I put my plate in the balcony and go to my room. I put my pratice uniform and grab my bag.

—You are ready?— Zoe asks coming into the room.

—Yeah, let's go— we were walking to the court, all of us were talking with each other —Coach!— we all go to our coach that is smiling to us.

—Lets go to the court I need to talk with all— we follow him, in the court were all of our assistents coachs —So we wanted to talk with all of you about this new season. We have 4 freshmans this year— he poits to the 4 girls —I hope that all of you made them welcome, our first game is in three weeks against UConn, all of you know that isn't a easy game of us neither to them, they have alot of stars players, Paige Bueckers is the number one ranked player in the country— Coach Moore looked at me with a smile in is face —But not for to long— he speaks a bit longer and then we started your pratice.

After the pratice, we all go to our dorm and I take a shower then I put a black basketball shorts and my NC shirt.

—What about we go eat at some resturant?— Katie says while looking for food —I don't think that we have food for 6 persons.

—Yeah it's a good idea— Zoe says and everyone said yes so we went to a random resturant in the campus.

—Lets do a live on insta!— Lizzy says sitting next to me —Hi guys!!

—Yo whats up!!— I say to the live. After some time a question pops my eye —Yall want to know if I'm mad at Paige for what Azzi said. I'm not mad at anyone but I'm ready to show them who is the number one!— Aziaha laughs and she hypes me up.

—Maddy— Lizzy calls me while I'm scroling my insta —They are asking if you are better of your knee.

—Better than ever!— I say happy to the camera reminding of my knee injury.

We all eat and go for a walk around our campus. We were laughing and having so much fun!

Paige

—Paige!!— I heard Nika calling for me.

—Whats up?— I go to her and she shows her phone with a Insta post of a basketball page "I'm ready to show them who is the number one" with a pic of Maddison, I roll my eyes —That girl just don't shut up!

—Yeah, but she is just answering Azzi— she puts her phone down —Now she as to show it.

—I'm not going to let her pass me— I said looking at Nika that agrees with me.

—Nika! Paige!— Azzi screams —Lets go to practice!

I get my bag and go with Azzi to the gym, I grabbed my phone and saw the same post that Nika show to me, I show to Azzi and she just laughed. When we arrived we started practice.

 When we arrived we started practice