14 • lies

Yn's POV

Yn's POV

Ugh! Yn stop smiling, will ya? Oh god but his reaction was hilarious. Idk why I did that but I'm not regretting it.

I laughed imagining his face while I kissed him. He was cute- get a hold on yourself Yn! This is not what you're supposed to do.

I sighed as I looked at the small cottage-like house in front of me. I quickly pulled the break once I was at the entrance.

Getting myself out of my car, I looked over at the man who was leaning against the door with his hands crossed on his chest.

"I thought you forgot me, angel!"

He exclaimed with his one brow raised. I rolled my eyes before letting myself rest into his arms. But to my disappointment I didn't feel something comforting.

It was uneasiness which was building inside me instead. Why do I feel like I'm cheating on Jungkook even though I love Jimin? Am I doing something...wrong?

"Aw missed me darling?"

Jimin's teasing voice brought back my mind which was running through the things which I wasn't supposed to think.

All I need to think is how am I gonna leave Jungkook and go live a peaceful life with jimin. But some part of my heart was feeling otherwise.

Shrugging off the thoughts I brought to my face to look at the smiling Jimin who was looking down at me in his arms.

"Of Course I do! I can't wait to have you by my side forever"

I said again burying my face into the crook of his neck as he pulled me even closer.

"Soon darling soon!"

* * *

Author's POV:

"So, you're telling me they are planning something big?"

Jimin raised his brow at you.

"Yes, I've heard jungkook talking to his men that this is something that he don't wanna lose, I think he was talking about the deal with some international mob bosses"

Jimin nodded his head while lost in his thoughts as you tried to study him to understand what his next move was.

He let out a sigh as his eyes looked up to meet your eyes.

"Did he not suspect you going out alone?"

You shook your head, remembering how scared you were when Jungkook stared at you intensely for those few seconds.

"No!"

"But I don't think he trusts me! He said he has never trusted anyone with his life because of some past experience."

You said as you remembered Jungkook saying that to you. You furrowed seeing jimin scoffing at your statement.

"He trusts you Yn! He's just denying the fact that he is able to do it again! I know him too well to be true"

he smirked as your mind started playing tricks. H-he trusts me? He said he doesn't! He said he can never trust anyone, then how?

"But poor him! He is gonna experience his loved one breaking his trust again"

Jimin Laughed as if it was the most funny thing I have ever heard whilst you find your heart dropping for god knows why? Is it because you're that loved one?

***

After talking for a while with Jimin you again sat in your car but this time going to the real destination you lied about.

Not gonna lie you missed your brother after all he was your home, your safe place.

"Yn?"

You heard the confusing voice of your brother who soon hugged you tightly as his life depended on it.

"Oh my- how are you? Did he do something to you? Are you hurt anywhere?!"

You laughed at his cute reaction as you hugged him back.

"Calm down calm down mah daughter!"

You laughed again, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Yah! Does it look like a joke to you? Here I'm dying in worry!" He pulled out, sulking. "Don't worry oppa, I'm all fine, he didn't hurt me anywhere!"

You said with a smile as Yoongi sighed in relief.

You have always looked up to your brother whether it's in working,or life decisions. He was like an advisor and a gossip partner.

You have never kept anything from him as a secret and just like that you said everything about how you met jimin in the party, how he told you about his revenge and how you are helping him with that and all you received was a shocked Yoongi.

"You're telling me all these after almost a month of your marriage?!?"

He exclaimed as you just nodded at him. He rubbed his face in frustration.

"Yn do you have any idea what he will do after he finds out about this?"

He asked, being quite aware of how ruthless Jungkook can get when someone lies to him and here you're literally back-stabbing him.

"Idk oppa! All I could think about is how I can get away from all this! I don't wanna be caged in that house with him!"

You said frustration was visible in your voice. Yoongi sighed before holding your hand in it.

"Don't worry Yn-ah, everything will be as you want but make sure you won't regret doing this in the future"

***

Yn's POV:

I'm again in my car as my mind was playing around the words Yoongi told me. Of Course I know what will be the consequences after he found out about me and Jimin but right now all I could think about is us,me and jimin, our love!

I was so indulged in talking with Yoongi that I missed the track of time. It was almost night and I've been out since noon.

I just wish we would succeed in what we are doing. But some part of me still cares about Jungkook, he was always the one I was curious about, people don't know what his past was except himself,

those doe eyes which stare at me as if they see their everything. Those gentle yet pleasing words, that voice, those little touches, that smile which people say 'just for his wife' , everything was doing nothing, just messing around my mind.

I shook off my thoughts once I entered Jeon territory. Getting out of the car, I made my way inside through that big door. I just hope he won't be suspicious about anything, or worse he won't find anything.

Unknowingly my heart picked up its pace as soon as I saw him sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Took you long enough to be back! Seems like you met with someone other than your brother"