12 • Honeymoon

I sat on the couch, throwing my head back while my eyes were trying to get some rest but it was nowhere to be found.

First this forceful marriage and the truth of rivalry between Jungkook and Jimin. And the fact that Jungkook was the cause of everything and that was enough for me to hate him.

"Gain his trust Yn" jimin's words rang in my mind making my eyes flutter open. Jungkook claims to love me then why doesn't he trust me?

I remembered he reasoned that it is hard for him to trust someone, even if it's me.

I wonder what is behind that strong wall inside him which I failed to break. His eyes seemed like they were hiding the darkness of his life.

I shook my head as it wasn't the time to sympathize with the person who made me miserable. I quickly stood up on my feet to walk towards our shared bedroom.

Jungkook wasn't at home and it was the best time to get something that could help jimin in his plan to ruin Jungkook.

I just want to do it as quickly as possible and happily live my life with the person I love, not someone who forced me into this.

I started looking everywhere for that one key which could help me to open the locker which was in his closet.

In the past month I saw Jungkook keeping some files and some important things in that locker but in order to find it I have to find the key.

The whole room was a mess but I couldn't care less. The only thing I could hear was the ticking of the clock. I have to be quick so he can be here anytime.

"What are you doing, Yn?"

My body froze as soon as his cold yet dominant voice entered my ears. I turned around to look at him but the look in his eyes did nothing but scared the shit out of me. I gulped down as he took some steps closer before examining the whole room.

"What the hell is all this?"

He asked again as I finally opened my mouth.

"I... actually I lost my n-necklace"

I tried my best to not to stutter but his Piercing gaze isn't helping my already scared ass.

"Hmm"
he said before he came forward to embrace me.

"I missed you!"

He whispered but I was still shocked, if he found out what I was trying to do a few minutes before I swear I would be dead by now. His lips brushed against my neck which brought me back to this world.

"I think my wifey misses me more"

he said, teasingly as I can feel his smirk against my neck.

"N-no why would I?"

I said in defense as he looked up.

"But your actions speak otherwise"

Jungkook exclaimed, that's when it hit me like a truck. I was hugging him back!? I quickly pushed him away from me.

"You wish!"

I quickly turned my red face away from his sight. Why tf am I blushing? He chuckled before removing his blazer which left him only in a white shirt. I would lie if I don't say he was looking damn hot- wtf Yn get yourself together.

"Pack your stuff wifey, we are going on honeymoon!"

---

Why in the world am I here? My mind screamed but my face remained straight. We are presently in the Maldives for our so-called honeymoon.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap. Why is he even here? If he only wanted to do his work.

"Jungkook, I wanna go out!"

I said for the nth time but this man was asking for a few more minutes for the past 3 hours. I get up with a jerk before barging out of the room. I can travel and explore without him too.

Author's POV:

Jungkook finished his work and looked up at the wall clock. "Shit!" He mumbled before opening his phone but got disappointed seeing no replies to his messages.

He was about to call you but a call from his driver who was accompanying you. He frowned but picked up the phone otherwise.

"Master, m-ma'am is missing. I can't find her anywhere..."

Meanwhile:

You smiled as you saw kids playing around the street. Maldives indeed was beautiful. You were wandering around for an hour, exploring the city.

Your step halted hearing the voice of a street cat which was struggling to get down from a tree. The street was slightly creepy but you couldn't care less.

After rescuing the cat which quickly ran away to its mother. You giggled before turning around to leave.

But got startled by 2 men, who looked like some street gangsters.

You decided to silently walk away from there but your steps halted as one grabbed your wrist.

"We are not done with you baby!"