1• First meet?

Yn's POV:

Yn's POV:

I carried the big box inside our new house. With a huff I kept it down before popping on the couch.

"Argh! I'm so tired, I wanna sleep"

I let out a tired sigh but soon I winced as I felt someone smacking my head from behind.

"Get up lazy a$$, there's still a lot of unpacking left!"

My older brother, Min Yoongi said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well oppa, I never wanted to move out! You forced me to come here!"

I said and saw him sighing and sitting beside me.

"I wasn't ready for this either, but I got promoted and had to move to Seoul!"

I nodded understanding his head. After all, everything he's doing for me.

[Intro]
Min Yn, a 21 years old girl who lost her parents in a car accident when she was just 8. But she never felt like she's alone, her big brother, Min Yoongi got her back. Ever since you lost your parents, he makes sure to take care of you dearly. He was just 16 when he was left behind with the little you. There was no one beside you both, he begged your relatives to at least take care of you, but they just turned their back on you.

It was really hard but he never gave up. He started working in so many places just to feed you. Until one day he was offered by a man to join his gang. The man promised both of your safety and took care of your meals. At that time that's all that Yoongi wanted.

As time passed, Yoongi started working under a well known mafia's team. As you started getting older everything started making sense to you. You got to know you were an orphan but Yoongi never really let you feel that way. He was determined to fulfill all your wishes and keep you happy till his last breath.

You're really blessed to have a brother like him. Being the only family of you, you always make sure to do bare minimum to help him out. Showing him that you are always with him.

But one day it broke out to you that he was working in a Mafia world which never failed to worry you. You were afraid that something bad would happen to him if he stayed in those things. You were really upset when he said that but he assured you that he will be okay and the time was very cruel that day which indulged an innocent boy in those things. But whatever he had ever done, was all for you. He did everything so that you could live an easy life. You thanked heaven to send you as his sister on this earth.

And a few days ago he got a call from the underboss who informed him about his promotion. As the Mafia king seemed to like his loyalty and dedication towards his works and decided to hire him as his right hand. That is why you had to leave everything behind in Daegu and move to Seoul.

Back to the story: [next morning]
Yn's POV:
"Oppa! Pls let me rest for today. I'll go to university tomorrow!!"

I whined while he didn't bother to look at the puppy eyes I was giving him and removed the comforter completely from my body.

"No more excuses Yn! Get yourself ready and come downstairs in 15 minutes or else you have to go walking on your first day of university!"

I unbelievably looked at him. "Ahh whyy" I stomped my foot while walking towards the bathroom.

Few minutes later:
"Don't mess with students, this time I'm not gonna save you!"

Yoongi warned as I shut the door of the car and rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah" I said while waving my hand at him. A sigh left my mouth seeing the huge building in front of me.

Argh! I'm already hating this, why are these people gawking at me, like dude c'mon I know I'm pretty. Ignoring everyone I entered the hallway just to be pushed behind. "Fuvk!"

I looked up to see a whole bunch of girls screaming and squealing in excitement. Do any celebrities study here? I got up dusting off the dirt from my clothes. But guess what this bunch of crazy girls really need to step on my patience.

"Fuvking, stop pushing me!"

I raised my voice in frustration. As these people pushed me again. I saw their head turned towards me and soon the hallway fell in silence. What...

I saw girls getting sideways leaving the space and there walked a boy, long and slightly curly haired, dressed in all black with a leather jacket on it. Slightly exposed arm which was covered in ink, so many piercings but the lip one was damn. He's hot-

"Seems like we have a new chick here!"

I heard his voice ,well I take my words back. He isn't hot, he was a cocky ba$tard. I don't like him. I rolled my eyes seeing him standing there with a raised eyebrow and that cocky smirk on his face.

"I don't have time for your shits!"

Gasps- well that's what I heard from the people around me. I uninterestedly stared at the man in front of me who had his jaw clenched.

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to right now!"

He said as rage was visible in his voice but I cared least. I don't want to create any moment on my first day.

"I'm not interested in knowing it either"

I calmly said before turning my back and walking on the other side of the hallway.

Well you're wondering where did I get this savageness from? Well it's from my brother! Everything about us is similar, from our love for sleep to savageness. From loving our people to fighting for our people. Everything in me belongs to him.

In the train of thoughts I didn't even know where I was heading to. I looked around before realizing that I actually got lost on my very first day. Very nice right?

I pulled my hair in frustration as a groan left from my gape. But my actions stopped as I heard a voice speaking behind me.

"Well it seems like someone got lost on their first day"

my eyes went blank as I turned around to look at the person who tried to ruin my peaceful day. Gosh people here need to mind their own business.

But as soon as my eyes landed on the person, my breathing seemed to stop. Oh- wow..
I found myself staring at those beautiful orbs. Oh my- what is this? Am I falling in love? Oh fuvk I did. I found my first love at first sight. Skshjskk

______________________________
This is my first time writing on Wattpad! I hope u enjoy reading!
I purple you<3