7 • Mine. only mine.

"Yn! Some urgent work came up, so I gotta go!"

I heard my brother's voice and saw him walking down the stairs while wearing his watch, all ready to go.

"But, we just came a few moments ago?"

I said, as he sighed before walking closer to me and leaned to leave a peck on the head.

"I'll be out for tonight, take care hmm?"

I nodded gazing at his serious eyes. He must be worried after witnessing the scene that happened at the dinner today. I nodded as he gave me a smile before making his way out of the house.

I sighed and again fixed my attention to the tv, but my mind was not able to concentrate and was stuck on that one person. What in the world was he thinking at that time?

Jungkook's POV:

Fuvk! What is wrong with you Jeon!!? She rejected you, and even disrespected you! You would have killed her by now.

No one dares to raise their voice at me and she? She slapped me and rejected me huh! You got some guts Min Yn!

"Give me the strongest drink!"

I commanded one of the bartenders as I saw him shivering in fear. My lips twitched, forming a smirk. But soon I saw myself zoning out.

Everyone's scared of the bloody and merciless mafia's son. Then why isn't she?! Argh! This is making me mad.

Well you would ask me what's so special about her? Everything, everything about her is just perfect.

Those eyes when they glared at me, make me feel so many things. Those lips, when they move to talk, I just wanna kiss them till they only call my name. I want to claim her, everything belongs to me.

And I don't care if she agrees or not. I'll make her mine. Just mine.

I have seen so many pretty girls, who threw themselves on me just because I'm hella rich or they want pleasure but when I saw Yn it was different, I haven't met anyone who would dare to talk back to me but she.

Even after knowing what I could do to her, she didn't back away which unknowingly is attracting me to her more.

I proudly want to tell the world that she's mine. That Min Yn belongs to me! No one can do anything against it if anyone would dare to go against it, they wouldn't be able to see the next morning.