5 • Jealousy

"Let's have lunch together!"

We walked into the cafeteria as some students eyed me and some squealed in excitement to see Jimin walking beside me. I glared at them as if they were checking out my boyfriend.

"Are you popular here? Look at those girls who are literally head over heels for you!"

I said looking around as he chuckled.

"Kind of" I glanced at him before we reached an empty table. We sat down and placed our orders.

"We have only one canteen in the whole university but still I didn't see you around?"

I asked as he leaned back on the chair "well, I don't like the food here"

he said uninterestedly as I frowned.

"Then why did you ask me to have lunch when you don't like the food here?"

"Because I wanted to spend some time with you"

he said gazing at me as I quickly looked away ,heat rushed through my cheeks.
"Oh, I see" I said, not daring to meet his intimidating gaze which held some teasing in them.

"But why is your face red? Are you perhaps blushing?"

He said and leaned towards the table, brushing his lower lip with his index finger while a smirk played on his perfectly plump lips.

"N-no! It's hot in here!"

I said, fanning myself with my hands. He grinned cheekily as the food arrived and we started eating.

I was peacefully eating till Jimin's phone rang, catching our attention. He excused himself as he got up walking away to take the call. I started eating again.

I gazed up seeing everyone gasping at something which was probably happening behind me. And I know who it was. I sighed, not caring to look behind me and continued eating.

But I flinched seeing someone's head being banged against the table and it hit me hard seeing the man who was groaning holding his head which was bleeding. My eyes widened with a gasp.

"Jimin!"

It happened so fast that I didn't realize what was happening,my eyes moistened seeing Jimin in pain. Without wasting any moment I quickly kneeled down, cupping his face.

"H-hey, jimin! What's all this?"

My hands were shaking seeing his bleeding head and the corner of his lips.

He blinked his eyes, trying to be awake. I quickly looked at the students.

"Someone please help me get him to the nurse room!"