Chapter-64

Hi guys I hope all are doing well. I don't know how many of you guessing the next chapters but I hope you will like them all.

No one knows why death happens and what they feel at the last minute. No one knows whether the soul exists or not. We only know how to live a life. Make your own decisions which can give you peace.

Thank you. please vote, share and comment.

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

Rushi's pov,

I stopped in front of a locked room. Then my mobile started to ring. Mom name displayed. I talked with her for some time. After exploring some part of the mansion i became so tired... 

oh god i forgot to on the recorder after talking with Mom... i took long breath and called Siya.

siya: rushi..

I: siya i.. hmm.. got lost..

Siya: where are you?

I: hmm. I am outside of the library i think...

Siya: stay there only i will be there.

I: hmm..

I sat on the ground in lotus position looking around the whole mansion... Suddenly i started to remember some horror films. The ghosts always be in the big mansions. what if this mansion also has one. Is this why they moved to other house..?? my mind revolving around so many negative thoughts... This loneliness scaring me. ... my mouth went dry.. i started to chant hanuman manthra. i know ghosts won't exists but.. it's... hmm... i don't know... i am just feeling this...

soon i heard siya's voice... i felt like my soul came back to my body. i ran towards her and hugged her. 

Siya: it's ok..

she patted my back.. i felt relieved.. we both went to living room.

All are sitting in couches with gloomy look. i sat beside ame..

Ame: where are you?

I: i lost my way..

Ame: oh...

I: do you know anything about tomorrow??

Ame: hmm.. i am sir's ex PA. i know this... tomorrow there will be some rituals related to late daughter of mother-in-law and some donations to orphanages. don't worry media won't be there. It's been so many years so no one was interested in this.

I just nodded.

Chotte papa: Tomorrow morning 7.30 AM pandit ji will come. Then bhabhi and brother will go to orphanage.

All said "hmm" 

Papa: rushi...

i looked at him..

Papa: do you want to come with us...

I: can I!!

Papa nodded.

i am not feeling like to smile... 

I: i want to go with you..

Ma: ok.

Then i listened car sounds... may be my husband came.

I looked at the entrance... Guard carrying his stuff. i went towards my husband and gave a small smile. But he just gave fake smile... it's ok i don't mind... i can understand his feelings. i just want to be his side at this time.

i took his bag from guard.

When he came to living room.. arun jiju stood and sat in another chair... I don't know why.... they all are brother's right why they give too much respect to him when  they tease others to hell...