Chapter-32

Hi guys.... thanks for your support I am really glad, so many of you want to read the story..... I am also excited to write the next chapters.🤗🙂🙂🥰

 ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

 she is human, she is not your property, if you want your wife safe and sound then protect her not make her ... 

Rushi's Pov, 

My words were cut by a strong voice that commands my every moment. I think you all already know who that is... he is none other than that devil husband of mine. 

He came straight towards me..... although I am hell scared, I don't want to take a step back. I am looking at Alana with concern. 

He: looks like my doll got courage today. 

He said smilingly... I just stood silently holding Alana's hand gently... I don't want to cause more scenes. 

He: Aiden, don't shout at others when I am at home. 

He said in a cold and calm tone. Aiden: Sorry brother..... That Aiden or whatever his name was, he is being so polite with my husband what a brotherly relationship.

 He: so what's your question? 

Aiden: O... brother... 

He: Lucas caused some trouble I already took control, we will talk in the office. 

Aiden nodded.... then he looked at me and said

He: Doll takes her to his room. 

he pointed towards Aiden's room I think. 

I just looked at Alana and took the bandage from the ground and went to Aiden's room. 

In Aiden's room, 

Alana: rushi you should not do that .... he is not a normal person to deal with... 

" Alana O. I didn't mean to slap him but see your hand it is still bleeding. he can't treat you like this. Unknowingly I did that. I will talk with my husband about him .... don't worry."

 Alana: no rushi, don't do that. 

She said in a panic tone.....I am still confused about why she is supporting him this much. 

" Why, he seems to listen to my husband ?.. maybe he will change." 

Alana: Rushi he will listen to King but King never restricted Aiden for anything. 

" Ooohhhh.. ok I won't tell, you need to take rest. I think today I went far from my line... I can scold him but a slap is something .... I should not do that... I will ask sorry for that" 

Alana: hmmm.

 " Anyway it's already happened...hmmm. Alana can I ask you something????" 

She nodded... 

" How did you got married to Mr. Aiden...?? I don't want to be a middle person, but the words he talked before were not correct, so if you like you can share it with me..... I will be there for you... I know I can't do anything right now but I can support you."

 I am not a talkative person but I am very curious to know about Alana. I have never been involved much in others' life if I don't know about but I am so concerned about her. She suddenly hugged me... 

Alana: Thank you rushi all know about us but they only took pity on me. you are the only one who told me about supporting me. 

I smiled at her...