Chapter-16

Author's Pov,

She's curled up on the bed, her head buried between her knees, and her cries are hardly audible. She is always wondering why this occurred to her..... What was her sin? She never harmed anyone... so why was she put in this circumstance? No female wants to be in such a vulnerable situation... no girl ever wants her husband to compel her...

' Mom I don't want to be here, I want to be with you all, I want to see you' ..... she is continuously saying with hiccups in the middle.......

'I am scared Mom.... he ...he.... tried to force me.... I never want to be near to him but why he did like these things... he is a devil... I don't want to be with him... I... I...I HATE HIM..... why me.. what I even did to him..'

         After crying she became so tired...her eyes are closing ....sleep took over her.... she is sleeping like a koala hugging the pillow......her eyes are swollen her face is red...her nose is reddish than another organ.. her heart is beating fast, she is scared, his angry eyes, she still knows them.... he is a devil for her. who scared her up to her heart core.....but no one knows how much hurt he is.... he may be a devil for others but for her, he is a Saviour, a husband who cares for her beyond anything . he will sit on his knees for her..... the top businessman who doesn't care about others, kills mercilessly, ruthless than a monster willing to bow his head in front of her, but fate played games with them, now she hates him more than anything, he is sad and angry on himself, the feelings he never showed to anyone the feelings he never knew...  now filled his heart .... he never thought about her hate... he never thought he is forcing her... he never thought this will hurt her... he never thought their relationship will turn like this.... in his office everything is scattered into pieces... he is not in his senses. His rage grows stronger by the second...

              his family members listened to the sounds... his mother is so worried... he has never been angry with himself like this... after 15 years he never locked himself like this.... he will get angry when others betray him or he didn't get the results he wanted.. he will kill the person or make their lives miserable... and work hard for better results ... but she never saw him like this... she wants to stop him... but she knows her son is stubborn as a mule... his mother is not there when he dragged rushi to their room... after she came home a maid told her the details... she is so worried... she wants her son to be happy... and she saw that smile because of rushi... a part of her know there is a long way for them to find love... but she doesn't want them to fight or get heartbroken... although she wants to stop her son ... her husband told not to interfere...

       After some time he came to their room silently.... he saw his life sleeping on the bed like a ball hugging the pillow ..... he walked towards her... her beautiful hair scattered on her face .... he slowly sat on the bed without disturbing her, he moved her hair strands with his fingers slowly ..... he saw her beautiful face with tear strains.... he can't control himself seeing her like that..... he slightly rubbed his thumb on her stain marks... his eyes got moist, but he controlled himself..... after 15 years this is the first time he is feeling like this...  he slowly leaned towards her face .... his lips touched her forehead..... he kissed her forehead with so many emotions in him.... he still can't recognize love for her........ he leaned back to old position ...... he saw her wrist with red marks.... he felt guilty......

" I am sorry my doll... I am sorry..." He told her with a low voice...he knows his baby sleeps heavily no one can wake her up while sleeping...

           The person who never even felt sad for killing someone or making others' life hell .... now saying sorry wholeheartedly, if anybody sees him like this they will think he is a loving and caring person ..... he then gets a first aid kit... he is applying for medicine on her wrist like she is some glass doll, her facial expression changed .... she lightly hissed..... he then bandaged her....with utmost care..... he applied some ointment on her leg where small scratches formed due to her anklets.... he felt remorseful...