Chapter- 42

Hi guys I hope all are doing well.....
I think all are enjoying their summer holidays...🙂🙂

If there is

Light then dark
Good then evil
Fire then water
Life then death
Head then tails
Love then hate

Everything has two sides... it's the only thing that we are selecting according to our situation..... but every time we have the choice to choose...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rushi's Pov,

Today is Arun Jiju's Haldi function..... these days I got used to the whole family...... I am really happy..... I don't know when onwards I am starting to accept them. I am talking with my brother-in-law... ma also forgave him..... nowadays everything is good..... my husband is also not too persistent..... I am slowly forgetting about that incident.

Ok now I am getting ready for the Haldi function in a yellow lehenga..... oh not to mention who brought it..... it is my husband...... although I am angry with him.... and on my brother-in-law.... they told me why Aiden Jiju shot him.... they said that person is a spy... he came to stole company's project details so to catch him, Aiden jiju shot him.... at first, I got angry..... but there is no point to be angry I am happy that person is safe and sound... 
I wore the 2 gold bangles.... which are in the same color as my lehenga...... I plaited my hair a little loose ..... I put a yellow Bindi with a small white stone on it and applied kajal to my eyes...

I looked at my reflection in the mirror... my husband is already looking at me ... I just rolled my eyes... and got up.

" Are you not going to get ready???"

He sighed and got up and gave a small smile and went to the washroom.

Seeing him smile my lips also curved up lightly... I went down ..... I saw all servants arranging everything..... not to mention these people's PAs... I don't know how their assistants handle these people......

I saw Granny ordering maids.....

Oh, I forgot to mention right..... after two days of my fever Granny and Grandpa returned..... I am so happy to see them....and Grandpa's health is much better...... when she returned, she shouted at everyone.... for supporting my devil husband..... but I think no one supported him..... they are just shocked by the incident... Granny is the only one who can support me in any situation..... I love her the most than anyone...

I went near to granny...

Granny: rushi beti..... oh...god... you are so pretty.

I blushed a little and said thank you... And asked if I can help with something. She smiled and declined..... but being me, I insisted......

Granny: hmm.... if you want to do some work... hmmm... then go and arrange pooja items.....

I smiled and went to the kitchen to check...

All maids bowed to me..... I felt a little nervous, but I gave my genuine smile to them .....so that they can continue what they are doing..... I saw Rose ordering the workers about their work.

I: Rose..... is the food ready to offer God...

Rose: yes Rushi... here it is.
She showed me a bowl with Pongal... it's strange right here cooks know every Indian dish. I smiled at her and went to check the Prayer room... 

Seeing it I understand no one did pooja this week...... I sighed and cleaned the room... and took the Aarthi plate and other items to clean them...

After a while I completed my work.... no one stopped me to do any work... I am so happy about that..... when I go out... I saw all my gang coming down.... but I am surprised ..... I didn't see Aiden and Alana..... all came down with smiling faces... all are looking pretty in yellow dresses..... I smiled to myself and went to the prayer room and arranged things properly in their places.