Chapter-30

Hi guys ...🙂🙂

 I hope you will like the chapter. 

The mystery in everyone's life is the future coming in the next sec. The happiest thing in our lives are the moments in the past and life is the thing that we are doing in the present. I wish everyone has their happy moments in their life 💝💖💗 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Abhimaan's Pov, 

I came out after taking a bath, but my doll is still in the dressing room I hate waiting. I knocked on the door. she opened it immediately.... my mind is stuck on her beauty. 

She brought a new look to that baby pink gown. She is looking gorgeous I even lost my voice to say anything. I am beyond shocked. Where the hell she is in all these years?

 I can't take my eyes off her. Her eyes are beautiful like waterlilies they are the most beautiful in the whole world. she is nervous .... her fingers are fighting with each other.... her hair is so beautiful... I can't control myself... I put my hand on her waist and pulled her near to me. She placed her hands on my cold bare chest.... her warm hands making me think crazy. 

I can see her shyness; her cheeks are a light shade of pink just like her dress... my selection is too good ...it is so perfect for her. I lifted her chin, but her eyes are not looking at me. I pressed her more into me. she is struggling in my hold. But I am not ready to give space to her. I touched her hair... it is so smooth like rose petals. She stopped struggling. my victory is totally visible to me without giving her any time to struggle again...

 Unknown Pov, 

Man: sir, Mr. Laim accepted to go. 

Owner: good.. this time I want every detail of her. Up to now no information matching this time I don't want anything to go wrong. 

Rushi's Pov, 

I am looking like a new person in the long baby pink gown ... the dress is really pretty and comfortable. It is covering my whole body.

 I am smiling at my reflection

 I am smiling at my reflection. I think he is the one who knocked on the door. I opened it slowly without any delay but I don't want to look at him. I am feeling so shy but he suddenly pulled me then I realized... he is half naked.... my heart is jumping like a football... I felt embarrassed and nervous..... he is such a pervert..... I can sense his cold skin... 

 he lifted my chin but I don't want to see. how can he stand like this in front of a girl? Am I not existing here!! He touched my hair with care I am surprised at his actions... 

I don't know why I stopped struggling... I looked into his eyes they are having so many emotions.... he is seeing my lips... I think he is going to.... ki.. kiss me my heart and mind fighting with each other... then suddenly the door opened...