Chapter 32 - Dada Promise

A devasted and exhausted Karan and Om entered the home. They are bit okay now, Jake was right, their Sanjana would never like them cry, they r now more determined to finish Alex. The minute they stepped into the home, they heard those giggles. The same giggled which were quiet absent from years, the same laughs which were silent for all the while in the home.

A small smile came on their lips seeing saira running around and teju was running behind her to catch her.

She was about to fall when Om held her and picked her up " Careful jaan, you will get hurt "

Saira giggled " Dada and you no let hurt saira "

Om looked at her surprised and karan looked at her with tears, however he tried to control his emotions, this little one just make him teary in a fraction of second. 

Karan picked her up and kissed her forehead " I may have failed once in my promise but this time, I would never let even a scratch on you. I will never let anyone hurt you Dada ki jaan, if that cost my life too.. Dada's promise to you "

Om " Ek baar khodhiya usko, ab dusre baa nahi, I will give my life to save you jaan.. Thats my promise, I will end the life of people who try to even touch ur finger "

He was pretty serious and teju understood both are not in a good phase.  She smiled at them and they nodded.

Saira " Dada.. Sonu... Ewww... Stinky stinky "

They looked at each other, they changed their outfit but still the smell of blood and chemicals were lingering and karan gave Saira to teju immediately.

Karan " we will freshnup and come "

She nodded " I will heat the food for you both. Come soon "

He nodded and left to his room while om left to his. He took the stairs and something inside him stopped him and he turned around to see teju looking at him.

She blinked her eyes " I m here for you" ,he smiled and walked. He was thinking what he did to deserve her.  He stood under the shower as everything run in my mind but one thing made him open his eyes in a jerk, it's teju's face and the trust she have on him and the way she love him unconditionally without knowing what he does. 

Karan pov " She know that I am doing something but she never ask me about that. What did I do to deserve to get you in my life teju.. My life was full of lies and mistrust, but u came as a hope for me and saira. The way you selflessly love her, I don't know if sanjana would also love her like that. You accepted as your daughter, you r giving her the warmth she is missing from years.  How am I going to repay you. I m afraid that my action will put you in risk, I don't want to lose you teju, you r my life.  If Alex get to know about me and You, his next target would be you. He won't be quiet after all this. I have killed his men in India he would definitely look into it.. I want u and saira safe and I would do anything for it. "

He stood in front of mirror and his subconscious appeared,

You don't think you should tell her the truth soon

I.. I don't know how to tell her..

You chosed this profession for her Karan, it was her who paved this way for you

I know, I will...i will tell her soon

She will understand you sunny, she trust you and i m sure she will support you..

Hmm... I will tell her soon. 

" Sunnyyyyyy " her voice echoed in their room and he smiled, her voice have some magic in him.