Chapter 9 - Tejasswi as Interior designer

At Kundrra Mansion,

Saira was continuously crying and care taker was being nonchalant about it, she was talking to someone, she made saira sit on the couch and walked away with her phone to resume her talks.

When she heard something fall off, she turned to see saira crying and the vase beside the couch was broken and on the floor. She got angry and moved to saira, started beating her a little saying how a brat she is.

C. T " What a brat you are, you can't be quiet for a minute. Like seriously what's your problem, meine khana diya na, soye kyu nahi. Y r you torturing me like this"

She was about to slap one more when a loud voice boomed in the hall. She turned scared towards the source of the voice to see the same girl she met at the office.

" How dare youuuuu"

Teja was furious at the sight, she ran to saira and picked her up, immediately cooing her in her arms. She wiped saira cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Teja" Please roh mat meri jaan.. Stop crying "

She glared at the person standing in front of her who were shivering right now.

Teja " how dare u to raise your voice against her. "

C. T " I m sorry mam, it's just that she was crying continuously "

Teja '' so you will raise your hands at her.  Is this how u manage a kid, you dare to slap my daughter, I will make your life hell "

Karan entered his home at the same time only to see crying saira, she threw her arms at him and he picked her up immediately, his heart broke at her every tears.

C.T " I... I... Am... Sorry.. Sir "

Her voice stammered seeing the man of death in front of her, she was clearly instructed not to raise her hands ever at saira but she have been doing it at times when Saira turn uncontrollable. Since Saira won't speak well, she never had a problem on that.

Karan " no my jaan.. Please don't cry.. You r Dada ki jaan haina.. I will punish that bad aunty, aap roh mat "

His eyes turned watery, teju held his arms and he looked at her, she was also crying and he took deep breath to stop his tears and gave saira to teju.

Saira snuggled into her neck and teju took her outside to the lawn.

Karan in his low tone " you touched my daughter, you dare to slap her "

He took a step towards her and she took a step back.

C. T " sir.. Saira "

Karan " don't dare to take my daughter name from your mouth "

C.T " I m sorry sir, please.. Please don't do anything to me. I have a family, my kids are relying on me "

He chuckled sarcastically " kids.. Your kids "

She nodded scared and he grabbed her jaws " you are so worried about your kids, what about my daughter. You will slap her, you will treat her bad and I will keep quiet, seriously"

He left her jaw and called Jake, who came inside out of nowhere, teju was confused to see a black dressed man walking inside and his Aura scared her, she concentrated on Saira at the moment letting everything aside.

Karan " Jake, she beat saira "

Jake eyes widen and he fisted his palm not wanting to grab her neck and kill her. Saira was someone very close to Jake and Karan, Om, he can't bear anything on her. All this while he is living this life just to protect her and keep her safe.