Chapter 11 - Hacker om

Omi " What.. She is having doubts on you?  Who the heck asked you to go on express speed "

Karan glared at him " Saale kamine 5 saal se durse hi toh dekhrahe hu "

Om " chal it's okay.. Anyways she have to know the truth one day, let her know now "

Karan smacked his head " I m planning to keep her away from my past, if she knows that I love her even before I disappeared from this country, then she will question me and ask me for the reason, kya reason du mei..i can't tell her anything not when he have spies all over us. If Alex even get a clue that she knows something about everything, then he will target her. We can't afford that om, I got her back after many years and I can't lose her. She is all I have now after her and saira "

" What happen to saira "

They heard her voice and was shocked to see her standing behind at the door.

Om " when did u come? "

Teju " just now, I heard saira, what happen to her "

She walked in and he relaxed his shoulder thinking she didn't heard whatever he said.

Karan " Well Ms. Tejasswi, you should knock before entering your boss cabin "

Teja " Boss ? Oh really "

Karan " yes, what if we r discussing about killing someone, what it was r discussing about beating someone endlessly "

Her reaction was priceless " were u really discusisng like that "

He nodded and moved to her " you know, like movies with that big gun, charging at people, kicking someone till his death "

" Stopp " she said making him step back, she continued " Stop sunny, this is not funny, nobody have rights to hurt anyone like that "

Karan expression changed and he looked down but his voice was determined " What if the r not innocent and they have ruined many lives before , they have snatched your loved one from you "

Teju didn't answer but she knew somewhere he is right. But does that give right for other to punish them, no, a big NO..

Her silence scared him, what if she leave him knowing his truth but om kept his hands on his shoulder making him turn. He nodded no and they didn't share any conversation for next 5 minutes until someone knocked the door for some emergency.

" Sir It's an emergency, someone is crashing our office logins , all the important details are being deleted "

Karan walked out without waiting for our  minute and om followed with his laptop. Teju also walked out to them and karan was going insane, all the project details are getting crashed on.

Karan " Om "

Om " I m working on it, give me 10 minutes "

He nodded and paced to and fro, teju tried to held his hand but he was so much into his work thing, he didn't notice that. She stepped aside and looked at Om who was busy concentrating on his work.

Karan " Om, whats taking u long "

Om " I am recovering all the details but also trying to find the IP address of the system which tried this, we could locate the place with that "

Karan " good "

They all relaxed hearing him but that didn't last longer.

Om " oh fuck "

Karan " what happen "

Om " I was about to get the IP, but they breached ours and I couldn't do it. Heck.. I won't leave this person "