Chapter - 27 - Who are you ?

In a isolated room, Raghu was seated in a chair, the room was under cctv control and he was handcuffed with  the chair.

One officer entered the room and he sat infront of him.

Off " Why did u do that ? Who asked you to do that ? Where did u get the stock of the drugs  "

Raghu remained quiet and the officer slammed the table and went near him ,he removed the pistol and kept it on his forehead .

Off " You remaining quiet will only cause damage to you, Our chief will be here anytime and he is not someone to mess with, you know  "

Raghu " who is he "

He whispered slowly and the officer smirked " you will get to know soon "

Off " be ready with ur answers bcoz he dont have patience "

Raghu looked down " No noo, i have to get out  from here, alex will save me , yes he will. I cant tell his name to  these people ,he will kill me and my family, i have to act for sometime, i have to provoke them and divert them    "

The door opened and there stood a mask man ,he was wearing a mask, so his face is not visible.

Officer " He havent opened his mouth yet sir and i think we should.. "

The person showed his palm and the officer stepped back, the mask person sat infront of raghu in his chair.

Raghu " Who are you, are u coward that u r afraid to show your face to  me...bastard, you put false allegations on me and spoiled my reputation ,i wont leave you. I will make ur life hell , just wait and watch what will happen to you and your family "

" Very anxious to know me Mr Raghuvanshi "

The voice send shivers to Raghu, he knew the voice ,he knew it, how can he forget the voice of a person who grown infront of his eyes " Karan " he whispered in shock.

The mask person smirked and he removed the mask ,raghu was half paralysed to see Karan kundrra in front of him.

Raghu "  Karan ,what r u doing here , are u here to help me, please help me Karan, I m your fathers friend, you know me right "

Karan looked at him with blank face
" Oh yes, I know you, I know the person who was my father's friend and partner but I don't know this person who was trying to spoil the young generation by being a threat to this nation "

Raghu " believe me Karan, I didn't do anything, this.. This people are putting false allegations on me.. "

Karan laughed a little " False, you know who issued arrest warrant on you.. "

Raghu looked at the officer behind Karan who smirked and replied
" Karan Kundrra, Chief Investigation Officer, Anti Crime and Anti Narcotics Bereau, Top most Intelligence Agent in the World "

Raghu was shocked about this revealation and he couldn't understand anything.

Karan " So got to know the real Karan kundrra "

Raghu " How? " he was confused, this man grown up infront of him, then when did all this happened.

Karan " Don't run your mind, you won't be able to process all this. So we will come straight to the point Raghu,
You have no chance to escape, don't think that certain someone will save you, it would be better if you say the truth, at least the punishments will be less, if u try to manipulate us or do something, get ready to face the worst. "

Raghu " I don't know anything "

Karan " why did you start manufacturing caldol "

Raghu " I don't know anything, my employer betrayed me and he was the one who planned all this "