PART 11 - ASK ME

TAYLOR

"Why is this in German?" Harper muses as she picks up one of my books as I look around the hood of the car I'm working on to see what's in her hand.

"Oh, it just a good way for me to practice my languages." I shrug as she looks at an old book on chess methods and strategies looking impressed.

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Half a dozen or so, I guess." I reply honestly before grabbing up the tool I'm looking for and head back to the car.

"Damn, so you're like smart... and what about these?"

I look back up to see what she's holding up now and see it's some filled in cross word puzzle books, the ones she's got open is on French literature.

"I dunno, they just help me relax." I shrug once more as I watch Harper frowning trying to read some of the questions whilst she flips through the pages and start to chuckle at the face she's pulling.

"So, you're like super smart." She says waving up the cross-word puzzle before smiling.

Fuck she's pretty.

"I get by." I smile back as I see her bite on her bottom lip shaking her head at me.

Harper still looks a little pale from yesterday, but she's well rested after sleeping most the day and then the night in my bedroom in my arms. Today she seems to want to keep close to me, which I'd be lying if I said I wasn't into. What I'm starting to realise with Harper is that she's an affectionate being. Desperate for love, thrives when she has attention. Plays up when she's ignored. In short, this spoilt little princess is going to keep me on my toes but right now I'm more than willing to play along to keep her happy.

Harper continues to scan one of my shelves that's full of books and literature that fixed to a wall across from my workshop, I have stuff like this lying around everywhere. Perhaps now I have a mate, I should seriously have a big tidy up as it's not just my space now... although to part with any book always feels like a bit of a crime to me. As my eyes follow my little mate around my garage my dick twitches as she scoops another spoonful of ice-cream from the carton she has in her hand whilst licking the spoon so damn seductively it makes me wanna throw her over the bonnet of the car I'm doing up and plough into again and again. I swear she's doing it on purpose. She made out the ice cream was to soothe her sore throat, but I'd pretty much bet my entire Beta's annual wage that she is now doing it just to dick tease me... and it's working.

"So, Beta." She says playfully before turning to look at me. "We gonna talk about the fact you're three or what?"

Well, those goes my growing hard on.

Puffing out some air. I wipe hands on a cloth before nodding. "Sure. Ask me anything."

Harper perches onto the side of a workbench leaving a spoon hanging lazily out of her mouth for a moment as if in deep in thought before her eyes fix back onto me and finally removes the spoon from those cherry lips of hers.

"I've never met a three before." She begins as I nod, kind of taken a back how relaxed she seems about the subject. "So, am I like your 'Ann Darrow' or what? How's it work?"

My eyebrows crease up in confusion. "Who the fucks Ann Darrow?"

"Oh, come on, you know. Am I like the girl from King Kong? The girl who the big ape loves. He's kinda scary at first but only gentle with her."

I look at her incredulously for a minute waiting to see if she's joking as my wolf growls in my head not liking being compared to a fuck off huge dumb gorilla. But all Harper does is jut out her chin and raises an eyebrow waiting for me to reply.