Chapter 15 - Lesson 🔞

"Who df been kissin on yo neck and didnt i tell you to not wear det shit??" She yelled but I didn't respond.

I totally forgot to put my pants and shit over my shit.

"Igh see, now I'm finna teach yo fast ass a lesson df." She told me as she grabbed my wrist tightly, dragging me upstairs.

She then dragged me into her room and threw me onna bed.

..

Kayiara pov :

After throwin me onna bed, this bitch gon start takin my skirt off. But I try n stop her.

"Move yo hands bruh." Azariia said.

"Nigga fuck off meee!" I whined and she somehow took my skirt off anyway.

"Yo ass keep playin wit me. So we gon see if u finna play some more." She said n took her sweats and her shirt off. As she was left with her bra and boxers, den left me with my bra and panties.

"Yo ass comin home wit hickeys and not listenin to me wit ya sneaky ass ? Oh, you finna listen now." She said as she slid off my panties.

"Azaiira, I'm frl finna beat you u!-"

She then slid her two fingers roughly inside me before I could get my words out.

"Fuc- Azaiiraaa!" I whined and she just shook her head as she thrust her fingers, starting off fast asfc. She didn't even eat my pussy or nunn, just went straight fo da pussy, I mean my pussy already wet but dam.

This the only day that I wish her mom was here.

"You gon listen to me?" She asked but Ian say nothin, I couldn't even talk n this bitch new that. Whatever that comes outta my mouth came out as moans.

"Mgggh! Ah-" I moaned, but then she slid out her fingers and slid them back in with force . "Fuccck !!~"

"Answer the fuckin question, Kayiara." She said before thrusting her fingers again but before I could moan she pulled her fingers out. "Smh." She muttered as she went to her closet.

She grabbed her strap and put it over her boxers. I started to back up, Inna middle of the bed.

"Stop tryna run away from me." Azairra said as she went over, pulling my legs as I was now at the end of the bed.

"Azariiaaa ! Why you doin all this just becaus-"

She spread my legs then slammed ha strap inside me and I threw my head back. I was yellin but it turned into moans. "Azariia !! Youu!- fuck you doin way too mucchh!"

"You still ain't answer my question, mama." She said as she continued to thrust inside me, roughly.

I tensed up, as I was already close. "Ah..-..mghh!"

I started to breathe heavily. "Yes yes ! I'll listen to you- fuck Azariia !!"

She smirked and continued to go off fast. She somehow knew I was close so she started to slow down, just to tease me. "I'm so fuckin mad at you, Kayiara." She whispered.

"Mgggh.." I moaned. "Pleeaasee ! I won't do it again ..just..keep goinnn!"

She smiled and we both made eye contact.

"You want me to keep goin, hm?" She asked as she kept thrusting slowly. My arms n hands went around her neck as she kept thrusting slow.

"Pleasee.." I moaned quietly, then she started to go at her fast pace from before.

"Aughh, fuccck.." I groaned. "I hate you..so much, mgggh."

"You don't hate me." She said as she bit her lip, goin faster. I didn't respond because she's right, I don't. My brain is just talkin for me.

"Oh fuck ! Azariia I'm soo..- close.." I moaned as she leaned in and kissed me, usin our tounges.

"Say you love me." She said as she started to go slow, pullin away from the deep kiss, putting her hand on my neck tightly as I threw my head back. Her voice did sumn ta me.

"Auughh, fuck fuck fuck !!" I moaned loudly. "Azariia ! ...I love you, dam !"

She smiled and started to go back fast, literally beatin df outta my pussy.

I started to breathe more heavily as I was at my edge. Then I started to cum all over her strap, but she kept going.

"Mgggh!" I moaned as I held onto her.

She then flipped me over as I was now ontop of her. "Ride for me." She said.

"But I'm tireeed !" I whined and she shook her head.

I started to ride her, slowly. I was still tired.

She bit her lip as her eyes made way to my body as I ride her.

"Go faster mama." She told me.

"I canttt ! I told you I'm tired."

"Bitch, what I say?"

I groaned as I rolled my eyes then started to ride her, faster but tiredly. "I cant.."

"Yes you can." She said as she started to grip on my ass, helping me a lil bit.

I rolled my eyes up, in pleasure as I came again. "Ouu fucckk .." I moaned.

I lifted myself off the strap, she cleaned us up and the room afterwards since my ass could not really walk. We did take a shower n change clothes, we ain't dirty like Jayla.

She laid down next to me as I put the cover over me. "You cheatin on me ?" She asked. Since yk..the hickeys on my neck.

"No.., I was just. Drunk. But I swear ! I didn't do anything, bad." I confronted. Cause it was true, I didn't have sex with her or nun, only hickeys.

"Mhm." She mumbled as she turned the opposite way, and turned the lamp off then went back to laying down, but she wasn't facing to me so i guess she's still mad.

I rolled my eyes and turned the opposite way. I grabbed my phone that was on my night stand. A random number had text me earlier. "Hmm..?"

I opened the message.

234 - 567 - 8910 : Hey, this the person from the club. Just wanted to see if you made it home safe.

I smiled and I texted back.

Me : I did, did you?

I then saved her in my contacts, naming her contact 'Mystery girl🍦🍭'

I had did the little candy emojis because she's so sweeeet, like fuccck.

Mystery girl🍦🍭 : Yea, I did. How you doin tonight ? Like how are you ?

Me : I'm good, thank you for asking hbu? 😵‍💫

"I'm good"...like you didn't just get fucked. ~ A/n

Mystery girl🍦🍭 : You tryna meet at school tmmr ?

Me : yaa, sure.

Mystery girl🍦🍭 : Alright, I'm finna gts. I'll text you tmmr, have a goodnight beautiful.

I blushed and smiled. She know how to treat a ladddy.

Me : You too. 💝

I set my phone down and took my ass to sleep.

..