Chapter 14 - Toxic asfc

Kayiara's pov :

I woke up, lookin to the side to see that azaiira wasn't there. I guess she was Inna kitchen. Yes I still live with them, my momma still don't want nothing to do with me I suppose. And I haven't heard from her either.

And Azairra's momma don't have no problem with me staying.

I honestly haven't talked to Azairra. Only small chats..We both were somewhat distant and I've been going out alottt, doing stupid shit. Maybe cheated or a lil sumn, but yall don't gotta know about that since it ain't yall business frl.

I had already took a shower, did my hygiene etc etc.

I was going out with a few of my friends that I gained. Lani , Laqavion , Tiana , and a few others but those 3 are the main ones.

Laqavion is one of those hype, energetic, skinny gay nigga. He a mf vibe asfc.

Lani and Tiana are both "friends", but I doubt it cause how they be speakin ta eachother n shit.

Lani is a light skin, and Tiana is a pretty dark skin, she's almost like princess Tiana but instead of a princess she a lil hood princess.

I had on my cute lil outfit for da party partyyy me and my friends was goin to.

And my hair didd. (In the same pic)

Sumn like dis I was wearin

Sumn like dis I was wearin. I looked at myself in the mirror as I had hoops and jewelry on me. I looked cute asfc, but ofcourse a hater gotta hate.

"Unt unt." I heard as a voice behind me made me jump but it was only Azairra.

Azairra had on thiss w her lil tomboy self.

"What?" I said as I mumbled.

"You ain't wearin dat." She told me and I scrunched my face.

"You don't get to tell me what to wear." I told her.

"I don't GIVE a fuck, take that shit off. Now." She said.

"Bitch, n-" I got cut off, by azairra pushin me onna bed. Bitch always tryna get physical.