Chapter 12 - Sex w/ me so amazin 🔞

I turned back to her. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too, Kayiara."

💋..

After dat, I start fangirlin in my head cause this bitch got me onna chokeholddd.

She start kissing me and I start kissin her ass back.

It grew deep but I pulled away.
"Unt unt..yo words.."
I mocked her with a goofy voice.
"My momma home, not tonight. You got caught and I'm not risking that no mo."

"I was kiddin baby." She said as she got up and closed the room door, locking it. "My walls are thick unlike yours."

"Ion live there no more so they ain't MY walls." I said correcting her and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what df I mean." She said, going to her closet.

"What yo ass diggin in ya closet for?" I asked her and she grabbed a strap and I laughed.

"Uhh no u ain't usin that on me." I said shaking my head .

"It's yo first time huh?" She asked me.

"Yea, and it will continue to be my first time. You will not pop my cherry." I said.

"Shut yo ass up." She told me and I completely went silent.

"N don't worry, I bought this jussst for you." She told me.

She started goin over to me and strippin my clothes off. I let her, ngl I ws pretty scared. Imma virrrgggiiin, and this shit might hurt the shit outta me.

She took ha shirt off, and her pants. Now only wearing her bra and panties. She put the strap on.. She got ontop of me after, kissin on my neck then down to my stomach and waist.

She then went down and started to eat me out. Only for a short period of time.

"Mmm.." I moaned a bit.

She then went back up and started to tap her strap on my clit.

"Stop teasin me hoe." I said to her.

"Df you think you talkin too?" She said to me and I went silent .

"Dass what I thought." She said and she looked down.

"It's gon hurt a little." She told me. I guess she had experienced it wit ha bffff..- I mean ex. Nooo, Ian jealouss....maybe a lil.

She slowly started to put da strap inside meee..with one good thrust.

I was in pain, that shit hurt like a mf. Whoever told me this shit did not hurt, goin ta hell.

She started to thrust inside me, goin off slow. A tear went down to my chin. This shit hella uncomfortable like is this bitch doin it wrong or what?

She heard me groan from the pain.

"Relax yo self ma, it's gon feel good Inna second." She told me, wipin my tear.

I shook my head. "unt untt..take this shit o.." thats when it started to hit me, I start feelin the pleasure.

"mmm.." I moaned, n this bitch started laughin.

"I told you." She said as she looked down at me, making eye contact as her thrusts begins to go at a faster pace.

"Ouuu, fuccck.." I moaned. It was a feelin of mostly pleasure now.

She bit her lip at me, then pulled out.
"Da fuck you s?-" I got cut off by her .

"Shut df up, damn." She said as she grabbed my arm softly and pulled me off the bed.

She grabbed a vibrator and put it inside herself. She wanted to feel the same pleasure that Kay was feelin.

She pinned me against the wall as my back was now against her front. My hands on both sides of the wall as she held my waist.

She then insert the strap back inside me, and I went back to moaning as she thrusts.

"baabbbyy! Fucck.." I moaned, I couldn't think straight at all.

"Take it baby." She told me as she kissed on my neck then began thrusting again, but faster then before.

"Mgggh, kayiara..." She said moaning with me.

Backshots soundin like ww2 👅

"Ouuu fuccck ! Slow dowwn.." I moaned.

"Shut up and worry bout this dick bein inside you." She said to me as her hands went up to my titties.

She continued to thrust as I was almost at my limit. My left hand went back, to try and push her away cause I couldn't handle all this.

"Unt unt." She said, grabbin my hand with a tight grip, putting it back onna wall.

"Stop runnin away from me ma, dam." She said to me. "Ian even doin that much."

"Azairraa! Yes df you aree." I whined and she continued to thrust and I threw my head back.

"Baabby fuckk" My head was Inna clouds asfc. Like onna dead homies I couldn't think of nun else but sex with azairra .

"Fuck ma." She moaned , breathing heavily as she continued to thrust inside of me and I couldn't do nun but moan too.

"Fuccck Azairra. I can't take it baby.. pleeaase!" I moaned and she just shoot her head and laughed.

"Girl if you don't Shut yo ass up, talk to fuckin much." She said to me. "You gon do whatever df I tell you too. So dat means you gon take my shit."

She started to fuck me faster, and I could tell we both were on our limit by the change of our breathing.

"Mgggh, fuck !" She moaned.

"Baby cum with me." She added and I bit my lip.

"Mhhhm." I mumbled.

We both came at the same time, as I felt  her legs twitch against mines. She put her hand on the front part of my thigh squeezing it. Still thrusting, but slowly now.

"Shittt.. ahh~" She moaned.

"Mmmmggh.." I moaned.

She then pulled out.

"I guess I popped yo cherry." She told me and I rolled my eyes. Bitch get on my nerves.

🤸🏾‍♀️ I might end this storryyy

Daily question : how many times did Azairra tell Kayiara to shut ha ass up??